Escape

I followed the passage. I keep walking but I can't tell when it ends. It is dark but I can't see the light at the end. All I can hear is the crunching of Teal's dead leaves under my feet. As I'm walking I feel the ground as the leaves disappear and the rough ground and sharp rocks stabbing through my paws. I keep walking through the pain. I know the exit has to be here.... somewhere. 

I wander in a straight line for what feels like hours. I think that I have feel asleep at least twice and hit the wall five times. The sharp rocks still pierce through my paws making it feel like torture. Maybe I would of been better off staying in the cell.

After talking to myself for a few more hours I finally see the light. At first I walk towards it but then it turns into a sprint. I was free at last.

I step out side and the grass stings as it fits into the cuts on my paws. It feels like the light is burning my eyes as I look around. It felt nice to finally be outside. I look around and see a small stream. I start toward it to wash my paws. I put them into the water and I almost screamed in pain, it stung so bad but I didn't because then I would be found. 

I look back at my old den. In the distance I can hear Winter's voice talking to some others. 

Then they all got silent. I looked around there was no one there, but then out of the pure silent came a loud scream of death.