Mysterious

There was no one there. She just kept staring at me. She stood there listening to my breathing. Then she rubbed against my fur and it began to ruffle. Then she stopped. There was an eerie noise in the distance. Thorn looked at me and looked behind us. The lights turned on as we both looked forward. Then we saw a mysterious figure standing in front of us. I walked toward it and it took a step back. Then Thorn walked up to it and it walk backwards once more. Then I caught up with Thorn. We stared at the figure then looked at it paws for a clan marking but we couldn't see any mark because it was only a figure and we couldn't make out the details.

The lights went dark and the figure ran away. I chased after it only barely being able to see it. I look back to see Thorn in complete confusion but I kept running, I could still see it. Then it the lights came on blinding me. I shook my head and saw that it had disappeared. At first it was blurry but I could still see Thorn run toward me. When she got there it took awhile but the blurriness went away. Thorn just stared at me and I stared back. We said nothing for a while then I looked away. Then I saw the figure down the hall so I just stared. When I looked at Thorn she was staring to. The figure stared at us then ran so Thorn ran after it.

I decided to stay where I was because I would need to find Thorn if the lights went out and it would be no use chasing it if Thorn was. Thorn would make it a race, then she would get competitive and she is mean when she is competitive. 

The went out and I started to run. I could smell her scent. Her scent was still strong so it was easy to follow. I caught up to Thorn but I smelled another scent. The lights came on and I saw the figure. Thorn had caught it. With one paw on its tail she stood up and picked it up by the scruff of its neck. I looked at it and its eyes were closed with a scar on its left eye, the opposite eye of the lighting clan's leader. Thorn dragged it to another room she didn't show me. I think it was a jail or prison because there was bars everywhere. Thorn dropped it in one of the cells and we left. She told me we would be back when it got its strength back.