CHAPTER 1

Six bestfriends with different personalities, likes, dislikes and hobbies, many people question how did they get along togheter, the answer?

they known each other since kinder, they are also known of their weird hair and eye color and their dere type.

Ayami Tsukino - Ayami means beautiful color and Tsukino means moon field .She is the Oldest girl in the group and the tallest. she is a yandere type.She is very protective to her friend, Akane who doesn't looks left or right while crossing the street. She is a little weird,loud,protective,tomboy-ish, she is an otaku,she likes to eat..........alot, when it comes to her friends she is fearless and she always hide her weapons under her skirt, in her kneesocks and in her shoes, she says that she brings it for danger. She is good at fighting and handling guns. She likes food,blood,basketball, guns, sharp things and anime she dislikes girly-girl stuff. She has chest leveled violet hair and violet eyes. It will be my duty to protect them always, no matter what will it cost.

Akane Yukimura- Akane means deep red hinting her red hair and Yukimura means snowy village. She is the youngest girl in the group and the 2nd shortest. She is a clumsy and careless girl, she always cross the street without looking left or right,that's why Ayami always saves her. She is tsundere with a mix of dandere, she's quite shy, sweet towards her friends, kind, shows soft side to girls while she acts cold around boys. she is good at digital photography. Like Ayami, she has a weapon she always carry her katana. She likes anime,dogs,fire, snow and her friends , she dislikes scary things. She has waist leveled red hair and heterochromatic eyes. I can stand up again just you watch BAKA!

Kumi Oshiro- Kumi means braid Oshiro means big castle. She is a dandere type. She is somehow quiet in a cute way, she likes to read books lots and lots of books. She is very shy, she dislikes sports and she has many phobias such as balls that use in sports, scary things, etc., she only shows her crazy side toward her friends, she is the most mature one in the group and she is the only one in the group who wears glasses. She is good at doing fansigns and alot of people follow her in social networks. She likes to braid her long green hair, she also likes cute things,books such as hunger games, percy jackson,etc., she really dislikes gays, she finds them annoying. Books are powerful, never underestimate it.

Sora Mizushima- Sora means sky and Mizushima means water and island. She is a kuudere type. She is quiet and cold to strangers but she is actually kind,sweet,fun when you know her. She is a cute girl who has the same phobia as Kumi, phobia of balls. She is the shortest in the group and she is really bothered by it. She is a good artist when it comes to drawing, her friends say that she's going to be an artist soon. She is a meek but talented girl, she smiles alot and she gives good advice. She is also a singer and a graceful dancer, she's beautiful but according to her Aimi is cuter. She has below the shoulder lengthed sky blue hair and sky blue eyes. I'm being myself, nobody said that you had to like it.

Akira Minami- Akira means clear and Minami means south. She is a deredere type. She is cheerful,happy,carefree and always smilling. She is an adorable girl and she likes music she is also a good singer and a pianist. She is well-known because of her attitude, many people say that she must avoid her friends but she cries when hearing that. She is very sensitive towards her relationship with her friends, she is really attached to them.She likes the songs by Taylor swift and she is a huge fan of her she dislikes Akane's dolls since her expirence of their sleepover. She has blonde hair which she ties into a side ponytail and yellow eyes. It's okay to cry, it shows how strong you are.

Aoko Akiyama- Aoko means blue child and Akiyama means autumn hill. She is a joker. She is the one who makes everybody laughs. She is a funny girl, she is a girl who rocks when it comes to drums and rapping. She's a bit of a tomboy who hates perverts. She is caring, sweed, kind, awesome, she also reads books but not very often, she likes to prank Akane, she says that her emotions are so cute. Besides her friends, she has two mini band groups named sweegers and Leukimia girls (k-pop group, which their songs has meaningless words and lyrics). She likes the band The vamps and she also likes to make everyone despite of the death of her father. She has boy cut dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. Sometimes the happiest person is the saddest.

___________________________________________________________________

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke, Since this is my first fanfic please be kind to me.

I only own the OC characters.

VOTE

READ

~YanderePrincess_Amy