Special Chapter: Black out, memories!!

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA GOMENASAI!!!!!! T-T I've been very busy lately and I havent updated about three months so Im very sorry about this!!!!

So to make it up to you I made this special chapter just for laughs......

this is.....

What if the Girls shared their moments with the MiraGen!!!

TADA!!!!

so enjoy and read. :DD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a fine saturday... well not really fine because its raining, the latest news came up and there will be a landfall in Tokyo. All are doing well in their own houses when....

sfx: ding dong (doorbell)

A certain female red head was coming down from the stairs while tying her hair up. "guests in a s3tormy weather? who could that be?" she wondered. As she opened the door thoughts were buggung her. "could it be...." 

*opens door*

"Akacchi surprise ssu~" her jaw fell on the floor as she saw her colorful gang "what the fudge are you doing here?! I mean its raining!" she scolded. "ehh... Akachin, we want to kill time here" The titan said "and who is the master of this plan?" she face palmed "of course the BEST OF FRIENDS that you really love" her best friends said with a grin on their faces. " come in" Akane said with a frown on her face. "as expected in Aka-chan's house you can have 40 people in her living room" Aoko said as she laid down on the furry carpet. "sorry for intruding Yukimura-san" Kuroko popped out "*sighs* well, there is nothing I can do about it, so I'll let it be".  at a 3 meter distance a red head was formally leaning to a wall with hisarms crossed, looking a t Akane, she smirked at the girl making her irritated.

"Akane mind if I search from some snacks?" Ayami asked " hai" Akane replied "but don't make a mess okay?". 

"what movie should we watch?" Kumi asked herself while mr. kero was behind her back "maybe that one nanodayo" He pointed using his right hand while a rechargable lamp was at his other hand.  Kumi was about to insert the dvd into the player when..

BLACK OUT

"Akiracchi!! wahhh!!! Doko desuka?" -kise

"You're hugging me way too tight kise baka!!!!!" -akira

"Are? what are these? *squeeze*" -daiki

"YAMETE AHOMINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!HENTAIIIIII!!!!! EEKKKK! *pushes daiki" -aoko "Gomenasai!!"

"Its too dark huhuhu. MOMMYYYY!!!!!!" -Kumi

"O-Oi! Ku-kumi!! n-nanodayo. y-you are hugging me!" -Midorima *turns on lamp* "Waaahh!!!! monster!!!"

"omnom nom.huh? Ittai!! Ayachin T-T you bit my finger. it hurts! T-T" - Atsushi

"h-huh? Gomene Atsushi! *gets finger and blows on it* kissu~" -Ayami .   "all better"

"a-are? a black out?" - Akane *someone hugs her* "O-O RAPI-" *covers mouth*

"you're way too noisy Akane" - Seijuro

"Minna? doko desuka?" -Sora

"Im here Sora *hugs*" - Tetsuya "O///O

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gather up minna. luckily Midorima has a lamp so we will make use of this" Kumi said "When are the lights coming on again?" Akira asked " K-Kowaii" - Sora "There are rapists here" Aoko and Akane *glares at Seijuro and Aomine*