CHAPTER 6

After a couple of weeks the girls and the GOM became close friends, the GOM would invite them to their games and the girls would make them bento.

ONE DAY ......

The girls were having their lunch in the rooftop, with out the guys because their busy practicing and for some other reasons. The girls were having their girl talk leaving Akane spacing out, when Akira noticed her aura "hey, Aka-chan is there something wrong?" she snapped her hands "ahh yes! I'm ok I'm really fine..... .......HOW CAN I BE FINE WHEN I'M NOT LOOKING FINE I DON'T KNOW WHAT A DATE MEANS!" she covered her mouth "what date" they looked at Ayami with a creepy grin plastered on her face "so... tell me.. did somebody asked you out?" she took out her gun "please calm down! Akane will tell you everything!" Kumi exclaimed "y-yea right akane... please tell us quick or it will be doomsday for all of us" Sora whispered the last part

Flashback...

It was the last day of the championship, but before the game Akashi texted Akane saying:

please meet me outside our locker room, go by yourself. that's an order . "girls, I'll be going for a while, let's just meet after" she excused herself  "I'll go with you" Ayami said "Its okay, its just for a little while and don't you dare stalk me" "yeah, yeah, sure . Just take care ok?" "yes mom!".

While Akane was walking and trying to figure out where the locker room is some boys blocked her way "hey missy what's your name?" "I don't speak to strangers" she said coldy and continued on walking , but again she was surrounded by boys "let me through or I'll cut your heads " she glared at them "a tough one eh?" she held her katana....wait where is it? i must left it at home, now I'm completely defenseless! "let's just go somewhere fun" some one touched my shoulder "don't touch me!" she was starting to tear up "A-akashi..." she whispered with a faint voice.

"Akane,don't keep me waiting like that" she faced front and saw Akashi "can you please leave my girlfriend alone" he simply glared at the guys that surrounded her "y-yes A-akashi-san" they went away like a bunch of scared little dogs.

"I-its not that I need your help or anything! I can handle myself you know!" Akane blushed "I wonder who whispered my name" Akashi said calmly which made her blush more "so... what do you want to talk about?" she said with no eye contact  "let's make a deal, after this game if we win I'll have you for a day" "what are you saying?" her eyes widen "i don't repeat myself Akane " "do you mean a friendly one or a real one" "A real one..." "and IF you lose...." "I'm always right, therefore I always win. So, see you after the game Aka-chan...." he turned his back and waved leaving Akane's jaw hanging

~end of flash back~

"that little-" Ayami let out a dangerous aura "Aya-chan calm down" Kumi said "KYAAAA!!!" Sora and Akira squealed "ow my ear drums " Aoko covered her ears "OMG! when is the date??" Sora "I-its not like I'm excited or anything, its just" she blushed redder than her hair "Gosh! I have to go to your house and dress you up!" Akira said excitedly "who's going on a date? Akane or you two" Aoko raised an eyebrow.

GOM's point of view

"so you asked her for a date already nanodayo?" Shintaro asked "Akashicchi and Akanecchi?" Kise was amazed "congratulations Akashi" Tetsuya appeared and tapped his shoulder "its just a date..." he said calmly "JUST A DATE?!"Daiki exclaimed "are you opposing me Daiki?" "he means *munch* aren't you *munch* nervous or * munch* something?" Atsushi asked while eating "why would I be?" 

That Saturday in Akane's house

"KYAA!!! I'm not wearing any of those things! do you want me to stab somebody with those shoes and Akira... do you want to make me a clown? and that skirt is way too short!" Akane pointed at the 5 inch high heels, the make up kit and the white skirt "were not allowing you to wear jeans and shirts on a date!" Akira agrued "come on just stay still!" Sora commanded "NO!" Akane formed her arms into a X sign "Ayami, Aoko get on with it" Kumi ordered them to tie Akane in her seat "you'll going to pay for this" Akane glared.

( Akane's oultfit is at the side ====>) 

After the make over is finally done, Akane stood infront of the mirror and covering her eyes "come'on open them" Aoko said "you don't look that bad" Ayami said "what do you mean by that?" she asked angrily "JUST OPEN THEM ALREADY!" Kumi said impatiently "h-hai!" 

She opened them slowy and looked at her reflection from top to toe "s-sugoi" her eyes widen "now... let's get going we'll be late" Ayami streched "what time is it?" Akira asked "3:20" Aoko replied "and what time does your date start?" Sora asked "3:30" Akane replied "perfect, let's go...... home! Akane can do it by herself" Akira declared "t-thank you guys" Akane said while her head hanged low "don't mention it. We'll be going now! gambatte!" they exited the house and id in the bushes "wanna stalk them later?" Akira smirked "yup" the others replied "let's play video games at our place first" Aoko said.

Park 3:30 pm 

Akane saw Akashi sitting in a bench and playing with his phone he wore semi formal clothes, she came closer "ummm.... hi... Akashi-san" she looked on the ground "my face isn't on the ground Akane..." Akashi said coldly , Akane looked at him "well you look pretty today" Akashi complimented, Akane blushed "I-I didn't dressed up like this for you, you know" "your'e so cute when you do that......" he pinched her cheeks "I-I'm not cute!" she blushed "what a tsundere..." he whispered "hey, I heard that and I'm not a Tsundere Akashi-san!" Akashi patted her head since she was..... smaller than him "I would like these things to be clarified.... one, don't call me by my first name and two, let's have fun" Akane nodded and Akashi took her hand.

_________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN A AMUSEMENT PARK... BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS... HERE'S A SPOLIER:

"OUCH! what are you guys doing here?!" ??? loudly whispered "Isn't it obvious were ______________ ??? and ???" ??? replied "wait... what was that?" ??? asked and pointed in the ??? ,??? sighed "its just rats or something lets go" ??? said "did ??? just said were rats?" ??? popped  "KYA-" ??? was about to scream when ??? covered ??? mouth "shhhh" ??? blushed

the next chapter...... let's start the date!

~YanderePrincess_Amy