CHAPTER 8 1/2

Uwaaaa!! minna-chan GOMENASAI!! T-T for this late update! being a high school student was harder than I thought! I'm having a writer's block so I made it 8 1/2, I'm so sorry T-T . Enjoy reading and leave some comments okay?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere......

"Gosh, that was an awful flight" a raven head said while stretching his arms "It'll be worth it when we'll see our princes" a girl with black hair daydreamed "shut up or I'll kick you!" said a girl with short black hair "anou... one problem, what if we'll see them with other girls, or they might like somebody, what will happen to us?" a brunnette was almost crying "we'll go home! yey!" a red head cheered "we're not going home stupid,we're going to fight for it" the girl with short black hair said with her fist closed. "hey! are you coming or not?!" the girl with long black hair asked the red head "Me? my cousin is going to fetch me, she should be here sooner" she waved so the four exited the airport.

____________________________

GROCERY

Ayami’s POV

It’ll be valentines tomorrow, so we decided to give some chocolate to our beloved GOM member, I hope Atsushi will love my chocolate chip cookies with chocolate mint covered on it, after were done with this we decded to cook at Akane’s house since her kitchen is big, I only laughed at the part when she said nooo!!! You’re not stepping on my territory!! No!!!  .

Yes,  the kitchen was HER share of the house,  anyway Akane will be  baking a petite sized chocolate cake for her ‘Juu’ , I mean she only bakes it on occasional days! Akane’s cakes are to die for! And did you know she is hiding a photo album of Akashi?

 Sora will be giving ‘Tetsu’ muffins with vanilla icing,

Akira will be making choco cupcakes for Kise

Kumi  will be making her special homemade minty chocolates, and she asked Akane if they had a carrot shaped molder, luckily they have one of those

Aoko will be giving… wait, does that Daiki even need her chocolate truffles even though he is made out of one? 0_o

AKANE’S KITCHEN

Akane’s POV

Uwaaa!!! They better pay big for this, trespassing at my territory! I hope nothing comes wrong *prays at the side*

Before we step in the kitchen I told them the rules and regulations, they’ll be digging their own graves once they ruin my beloved kitchen.

So we put our groceries on the top of a wide center table, then we started to cook.

 ~after 3 ½ hours~

“uwaa!! Aka-chan! Let me taste the cake!!” Ayami begged “I know, that’s why I baked two” I took out the cakes from the oven “OMG that smells heavenly!” Kumi clapped her hands “Hey, did you asked yourparents that you’re all going to sleep tonight here? Its already late” I asked “they said they’re going to deliver our clothes, so don’t worry” Sora said “yokatta…” I sigh in relif “Aka-chan let’s watch a movie ne?” Akira asked “hai” I nodded.

 AKANE’S BEDROOM

 Normal POV