CHAPTER 4

yey! at last!!! we'll be having chapter 4!! have some candy!!!!! *le throws candies* this was a busy month for me, I'm going to be a freshman soon and there are lots of work to do leaving my head blank, so please enjoy....

_________________________________________________________

CLINIC

The three were lying on their beds while the other three groaned and complained how hungry they were "I'm so hungry... I didn't ate breakfast" Aoko spined her drum sticks "we didn't got recess too.... the clurpits will pay for what they done to them" Akane said angrily "just wait a little longer, they'll get up sooner" Ayami calmed them down.

20 minutes passed the door opened presenting guys with rainbow colored hair then the atmosphere became.... awkward, "ummm.... I'll be buying food for us Akane what would you like?" Aoko begun walking but she was stopped by a hand on her head "no, you stay here" Ayami said blankly "woah..... this.is.unexplainable" akane's eyes widen while they went closer to them they stared at eachother for 10 seconds.

unexpectedly.......

Ayami took out her gun, Akane unleashed her katana and Aoko had her drumsticks "Easy with those things, nanodayo" Midorima explained "How do you get in this school with those things?" Tetsuya popped "KYAAAAAA!!!!!" Aoko and Ayami shouted "s-since when?" they shuttered "since... those human skittles came in" Akane raised a brow "you can notice me?" "so...what are you suppossed to be? a ghost or something?" "No but Kurocchi has low presence so only a few people notic-" Kise was cutted off by an irritated sound.

"Can't a girl get some sleep?!" Sora scolded "mommy..... five more minutes..... its a Sunday so I'm not going to school" Akira drooled "What is all this racket??" Kumi covered her ears "guys....I think this is the best time to wake up" Ayami shook them.

"I'm sorry for our behaviour we showed earlier" Akane apologized "Its ok, your'e hungry right? may we continue this conversation in the cafeteria?" Akashi replied "I'm sorry, but we don't talk to people or be with people whom we do not know" Ayami stopped them "Let's introduce ourselves then" Tetsuya said.

"As always lady's first, I'm Tsukino, Ayami. Be nice to my friends or else" she let out an intimidating aura which made the guys except Akashi and tetsuya shiver "Yukimura Akane. Its NOT a pleasure to meet you" Akane groaned "Aya-chan, Aka-chan don't be that cold, BTW I'm Oshiro Kumi, nice to meet you" " Sora Mizushima" "what a long introduction Sora" Aoko teased "urusai!" Sora glared "I'm Minami Akira, but you can call me by my first name. Nice meeting you!!!!!" Akira cheered "looks like I'm the last one huh... well, Akiyama Aoko is the name. Feel free to chat with me" she stuck her tongue out.

"Muraskibara *munch* Atsushi *munch* , wow this new flavor is yummy *munch*" "Atsuhi, stop eating while talking its a bad habit" Akashi commanded "Fine...." Atsushi stopped eating " "My name is Akashi Seijuro, captain of the basketball club, and Akane-san if I got it right.... you have an interesting toy there" he pointed at her katana "If your'e asking me to borrow it and use it to your teamates.......... I might agree" she smirked "I think we can get along well" he reached for a hand shake "certainly" she shook his hand "THIS IS THE END....." they shrieked (insert lightning back ground)

"moving on... I'm Midorima Shintaro, today's lucky item is a cute puppet nanodayo" he showed a cute green puppet "Kumi-chan, is it just me or a carrot just said nanodayo" Akira whispered "pft... nanodayo" Kumi laughed "I CAN HEAR YOU TWO YOU KNOW" he yelled "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya" Kuroko bowed "Kise Ryouta, I bet you already know me since I'm a model" "Now I see, I really thought that you looked familliar" Akira said "really?!" Kise sparkled "but... I really don't know you much... so as my friends so... sorry" Akira apologized while Kise's face darken "yo,I'm Aomine Daiki. Nice to meet ya"

After their introduction party, the girls asked for their leave and went to the rooftop to eat their lunch "what do you think of them?" Akira asked "I only trust the two guys" Ayami replied "I think that Akashi is a nice guy" Akane ate her food while the other five stared at her "what?!" "aka-chan...don't tell me you-" Kumi dropped her fork "noo!!!! i-its not i like him. we only met" Akane denied "pft.its an acceptable reason" Aoko held her laugh "Just hurry up eating, our next class will be in ten minutes" Ayami said "okay mom" the five packed their lunch boxes.

_______________________________________________________

Hi guys! what do you think of this chapter? boring right? if yes, suggest something on the comment box below, so help me okay ^^ ?

~YanderePrincess_Amy