CHAPTER 3

CLASS 2-A

"sensei-san our transferee fainted!" a student reacted "sensei-san, should we bring her to the clinic?" another student panicked, "order in the court, you! Midorima Shintaro, take her to the clinic since you are the one caused it "me?" he pointed to himself "is there anyone named Midorima Shintaro here?" the teacher sarcastically said "no, sir" he adjusted his glasses. He carried Kumi bridal style until he saw two girls coming out from class B, they were carrying another girl who seemed to fainted too, but they have an awkward position of carrying a fainted person.

CLASS 2-B

"sorry for this sensei, we'll be bringing her to the clinic" Aoko excused "Aoko ,you carry her legs and I'll support on top" Akane said "ehh! we'll be breaking her bones then!" Aoko exclamed "Just.don't.let.go." she nodded. "1...2.....3.." they raised her up "Are you sure that, she's ok with that?!" their adviser shockingly asked "we can manage" they said in unison "Akira-chan, your'e so h-heavy.... w-hat do you eat anyway?" Aoko was struggling because of her weight.

They went out of their classroom and they saw Kumi carried by a man with green hair,"Hey!,what have you done to Kumi!?"Aoko shouted, then she lets go of her load...err....the feet of Akira, "Aoko you baka....." she glared at her while supporting Akira's upper body "ehe... sorry" she made a peace sign, Because of what Midorima saw his eyes widen "Did Aomine,Akashi and Kise turned into girls? or it's just my imagination?" he thought, then they saw a tanned guy giving a teal haired girl a piggy back ride along with a girl with purple hair next to him. "OMG?! what happen to you guys?!!"

CLASS 2-C

"sensei-san our new transferees fainted because of Aomine" a student stood up and pointed Aomine using his index finger "What the h**k!,why are you pointing your finger to me" Aomine shouted "SILENCE!!,Aomine bring miss Mizushima and miss Tsukino to the clinic" " What?,why me!?" "Just bring them to the clinic!!!" some of the students laughed leaving Aomine poker faced.

He carried the purple head bridal style when...-_0 ~> 0_- ~> 0_0. Ayami woke up "what the-" she screamed and punched Aomine "What the ef was that for?!" he held his nose, "OMG, sensei-san.....what's happening to the world? why is Sora lying on the floor? and who is that choco guy?! . Oh my gosh, where's the clinic? I have to be dreaming!" she pinched herself "calm down ms. Tsukino you can go to the clinic if your'e not feeling well". Aomiine carried the petite girl on his back while Ayami walked at his side. while stepping out of their class, she saw her bestfriends "OMG?! what happen to you guys?!" she yelled worringly , "let's go to the clinic first, we're going to die because of the weight of Akira here" The two complained.

__________________________________________________________

Hi minna sorry for the late update but... here it is!! ^^

SPOILER: ??? took out her gun, ??? unleashed her katana and ??? had her drum sticks "easy with those things!!" ??? exclaimed "How do you get to school with those thigs?" ??? "KYAAAAA!!!!" ???

PLEASE VOTE 

COMMENT

READ

~YANDEREPRINCESS_AMY