Chapter 9

Message to Filipino Readers:

I'm sorry kasi, hindi matutuloy ang special chapter, dahil hindi ko sya ma publish, di ko alam sa ipad na ito, hehehe basagin ko kaya ito? Hehehe dejoke lang, sayang panaman apple XD. So chapter 9 na tayo guys :D and Happy 4k reads horray! Labyu guys!

Okay~ I'm sorry for the very late update, coz we had a lot of activities, like camps, exams, more exams, a bunch of projects, and I really feel sleepy when I'm in class, so yeah, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

So here it is..... CHAPTER 9!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Akane's POV

After our mini reunion, we decided to eat at Maji's Taiga's favourite restaurant, because she has the money to buy, she treated us burgers and shakes while she bought herself a truckload of burgers, she might look very fit, but the truth is, she eats a lot, high metabolism rate runs in our family.

We sat in a table and began to chat more, "Aoko-chan, eat you burger now, don't be shy" she said with her mouthful "a-ahh okay, ummm itadakimasu~ " Aoko opened the wrapper of her burger and began to eat, slowly I just looked at them and silently sipping my strawberry milkshake, coz I just lost my appetite because of how many burgers she ordered.

Then a girl with brown hair entered, she looked at our direction and waved "oi, Kouki-chan! Over here!" Taiga invited her, so after she ordered her meal, she sat with us "Kouki-chan, this is my cousin Yukimura Akane and her friend Akiyama Aoko" we both smiled at her "....and guys this is Furihata Kouki, my friend from America" "hi, nice to meet you, ummm... Yukimura-san, you look quite familiar" Furihata said "hmm?" I looked at her "you remind me of my friend back then... Your appearance that is" she continued.

Ayami's POV

After badminton practice, I went to the club room of Jade to fetch her because we are going home together, yay! . "Oh, Aya-chan, you're already here, can you wait for a couple of minutes, I need to finish something" she said before entering the library "kayy~" I saluted.

While walking around (back wards) and daydreaming about food and stuff, I bumped into someone "OUCH!" We both reacted, she fell and sat on the ground "OMG I'm so sorry dear, I didn't see you" I lend a hand for her to get up "its okay..." She dusted her skirt, it was a girl, she has long black hair, her bangs covered her left eye and she has a beauty mark below her right eye "I'm sorry again, I have to go, my friend is waiting for me" I waved at her and ran. "Hey, what took you so long?" Kumi asked "Ummm... Lets go to the store?" I shrugged , Kumi sighed and nodded.

STORE

We bought popsicle sticks while eating we sat at a nearby bench, then I saw that girl before, together with another girl with black hair and grey eyes, I went closer to them "ummm... I'm sorry again and, here" I handed her a box of pocky "its really okay and thanks, I'm Himuro Tatsuya, and this is my best friend Takao Kazunari" the girl with black hair flashed a smile and she hugged me "nice to meet you Ayami-channn!!!" Geez,another Akira I thought "umm...nice to meet you too....." I answered "before I forget.....guys i would like you to meet the most beautiful,the most epic,the most-" before i finish my intro Kumi cut in "ok! They get it....geez" "sowwy!" I bowed "guys! This Kumi Oshiro!!!" I shouted "nice to meet you!" Kumi bowed "ok....enough chit chat,what are you guys doing here?" I asked "I was buying pocky for him" Himuro answered "and I'm searching for the Rickshaw" Takao answered, while the three was like (....) "umm.......what's a Rickshaw?" I asked " hahaha......you'll find out once I found it" she replied

Akira's POV

"I'm glad you can accompany me to the studio, Sora-chan" I smiled "yeah, Tetsuya isn't here so we can't go on a---" I looked at her "go on a what??" "Ummmm.... Never mind" her cheeks were pink.