CHAPTER 5

AFTER THE LAST BELL RINGS....

The girls went to their meeting place (location: under the big cherry blossom tree) "Okay guys, what club do you want to join? I recieved a bunch of tra-- errrr... fliers today" Akira took out the fliers from her bag. "I'll take this one" Ayami pointed at the badminton club "you play badminton?!" Sora shockingly asked " don't react as if I only know how to eat and handle guns" she replied with an expressionless face "I'll join the light music clu-" Aoko was cutted off by Akira "NOOOO!!! you can't join that one, you'll gain new friends and...and...and forget about us" she hugged Aoko's legs "Akira... that won't happen and please let go of my BEAUTIFUL legs" the others sweat dropped at their mini drama.

"OKAY.... I'll join the school's newspaper staff" Akane got the flier "that's so cool!! I'll join art club then" Sora declared "book club...." Kumi said blankly "I choose dance club, soooo.... we girls have diffrent clubs so I'll be making a contract signed by Y-O-U , don't disobey its rules and regulations okay?" Akira said "HAI!" they replied.

"And...... One last thing" Akira raised a brow " what's that??" Ayami asked "how to avoid our errrrr..... Clones" "we really don't need to avoid them, that would be snobbing" Sora disagreed "well, Akira is partially correct  coz wouldn't be that a little weird and Sora is right too about that snob thingy" Aoko uttered "how about this, if we do Akira's plan for one week and...." Akane paused "and let's see if things work out as planned" Kumi finished her sentence, they nodded as a sign of agreement "its already settled then.... Yosh! Let's go!" Akira led the way

(A/N: soooo..... This happened in their one week below and for the first time..... They'll be having their POV hooray!!!!!)

Ayami's POV

I really don't now what to do in this week, but I think this will be difficult for us, especially for Akane, I'm a little worried because she can be a little clumsy at her actions but that makes her cute to watch >_< .

So, today I'll be signing up for the badminton club, the girls and I decided to temporarily separate from each other since we have different club activities, Akira on the other hand, declined the offer so, we did something so she approved.

While searching for the badminton club, A familiar voice caught my attention "hello Tsukinochin" a purple head greeted me "hi? Err... Excuse me for a bit I'm just going to the badminton club" I awkwardly said "I see... You look a little lost, I can take you there if you want" he offered , oh no what am I going to do he's being nice and I can't reject that offer so... I'm sorry girls "yea I'm lost, and I really appreciate your offer" "let's go?" I nodded.

On the way, we two were very silent and we had a one meter which makes me feel weird and awkward coz I have noisy friends so I started a conversation "I heard your in the basketball club, what is your position?" "huh? I'm the center, are you really this quiet Tsukinochin?" "actually no... and seriously? Tsukinochin?" "you don't like it? how about Ayachin?" "that's better" we chuckled, while walking, we talked about basketball and stuff, until we arrived at the club venue "we're her, so Ayachin see you next time.... and..... here" he handed out a bag of potato chips "yea, see you around" I accepted his gift with a smile. He left and I felt something behind the bag paper?? I flipped the bag and saw a note saying you're pretty cute Ayachin :)  I blushed at th note.

how could I ignore him? he's nice and friendly.... I'm really sorry girls this plan really won't work out like expected.

Since that day Atsushi and I became friends, if the girls aren't around , we usually hang out after our club activities.

Akane's POV

It's really boring here in the club room, its our first day though but the teachers said that we would have a head start, I took my water bottle and drank some water then thay called my name " Akane Yukimura, since I knew that you were not listening in my lecture I decided you will be the first to do the headstart, you'll be interviewing the captain of the basketball club and will be taking pictures in their practice, the submission of your article will be sumbitted next week tuesday afternoon. Is that clear?!" tch. what a hassle "sure, ironwoman" I whispered "did I hear something?" I sighed, got my things and went out.