1

"Do you wish to make a contract with us?”

    “A-a contract?”

    “Yes. We will help you reach one goal, for a price.”

    “Which is?”  

    “Your soul. If you agree to these terms, then you may never enter the gates of Heaven.”

    “I see…..I accept these terms.”

    “Nice to hear. In order to seal it, We must place the contract symbol. The more visible it is, the more powerful the bond is.”

    “Place it on my right hand.”

    “As you wish.” I felt a sharp pain in the back of my right hand, the pain was unbearable, yet no blood was shed. At least not yet. “What is your command, our mistress?”

“Kill them all, make them all pay!”

“Yes, our mistress.”

Ivy’s POV

    “Young mistress, it’s time to get up” I heard one of my maids say while opening the curtains, lighting up the room. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

    “What’s the schedule for today, Angelina?” I asked while she dressed me.

“You have an appointment with your head director for your fashion company. Your fiancé has requested a meeting with you as well.” I simply nodded. “My sister is downstairs preparing your breakfast. Would you like scones or toast my Lady?”

    “Toast would be nice, please.”

    “It shall be done.” She curtseyed, and left. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. They will pay for what they have done... “My Lady? Are you coming?”

    “Y-yes, I'm coming” I headed down stairs and the sweet smell of food hit me. I walked over to the table. Rosalina served me my food, while the rest gathered around.

    “Eren, have you finished fixing the garden?”

    “Yes, but there was a bit of a...fuss.”

    “Oh dear what’s your excuse this time?” I took a bite of my food.

    “Well, I used bit too much weed killer and I ended up killing the red roses.” Angelina facepalmed.

    “Rosalina, go fix the roses.” Angelina said.

    “Right away sis!”

    “Annie you done washing the comforters?”

    “Not exactly...”

    “Oh dear. What now?”

    “I hung them outside and then a strong wind came and blew them off the hangers, making them land on the ground, so they got all dirty.”

    “Wash them again, and place the clothespins on them. That way they will stay.”

    “Yes ma’am.” ugh, that word...

    “What about you Mike? Have you started to prepare for the lunch later on with our guest?”

    “Well speaking of that…” he laughed nervously. Angelina just sighed.