2

Ivy’s pov

“Now now, is that a way to say around a kid? Especially a female?” I said.

“Can you also please keep all your stuff together?” said Angelina

“You keep on dropping them,” Rosalina said, showing the man the bullets in her hand. “They are really getting annoying to clean up.”

“You think I didn’t figure out about your little scheme? I may be a child, but I am no idiot. Afterall, I do work alongside the Queen's Guard Dog. Consider yourself lucky to be alive. Angelina, Rosalina: show him how we do things here in the manor.”

“Yes, our countess.” They said, as they dragged him out. A few seconds later I heard a scream. I looked out my window, to see the man burnt, somehow alive, and crawling back to wherever he was from. Hey, he’s lucky. He’s the first human to come out of the manor alive after those two finished ‘baking’. That reminds me…

“Angelina!”

“Yes my mistress?” she said as she came in.

“Bring me some chocolate cake.”

“I'm sorry, my mistress, but I can’t. We mustn’t ruin your appetite for dinner with your fiancé later on” I groaned.

“Only a small piece”

“With all do respect, my lady, NO!”

“Well I’ll have Rosalina bring it to me then. ROSALINA!”

“NO! MEANS NO, MY MISTRESS!” she yelled from down the hall.

“Speaking of which, young mistress, it seems she found a cobra while cooking. Don’t worry, the food was perfectly safe to eat.”

“Good- wait what?!”

“A. Cobra. Is. In. The. Manor.”

“Please do me a favor and keep it away from me and Ciel. I don’t want him to get bitten.”

“Alright, but the snake is perfectly tame.”

“Either way please do it.”

“Of course my mistress,” She curtseyed, and left. I then heard some screaming and laughter. Will that blue haired demon never learn?

“ROSALINA PUT THAT SNAKE AWAY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT YOU KEEPING IT!”

“OK MISTRESS!” She yelled back. After that it was peace and quiet. Finally. After what seemed to be a few seconds later, I heard a faint knock.

“My mistress, your fiancé has arrived.” I heard Rosalina say.

“Bring him here.”

“Yes, my mistress,” I heard footsteps approaching. The door soon swung open.

“My mistress, Earl Phantomhive and his guest, Madame Red.” Both of my maids said. As they walked in, I saw them both glare at his butler, and ignore the one Madame Red had. Forgot about the butler, oh well, this will be entertaining as always.

“Hello, Ciel, Sebastian, and Madame Red. It’s nice to met you and may I say what a lovely coat you have on. It compliments your skin. I say, is that butler with spectacles new to your household?” she smiled

“Why yes. His name is Grell Sutcliff. He maybe a bit clumsy, but not a big problem to have around.”

“I see. Please sit down! Would you like some tea?”

“Yes please! Do you have any green tea?”

“A simple drink, yes we do. What about you Ciel?”