7

"Indeed my young lord,” his eye color turn pink while his glove turned black. He pulled it on the rim on it with his teeth. “Can you both do me a favor?”

“What favor?” we asked

“Take care of them, while I take care of this.” We nodded. Grell started to attack Sebastian.

“Oh yes! Please run away! We can play tag, Bassy!” Sebastian’s back met a wall as Grell tried to cut his shoulder. He quickly grabbed the chainsaw the same way as earlier. “But see what happens when you're not fast enough? You get cut!” Only his clothes were starting to rip. “It's more fun when it hurts a little bit though isn't it?”

Ivy’s pov  

“You're still the queen’s guard dog,” Madame Red spoke up. She looked at me, “And you're still her cat, which means now I'm both your prey. But if it's hunt or be hunted.” She took out a knife out of her left sleeve. “There's only one thing I can do!” Madame Red charged after Ciel and cut his right arm. No!

“You're a doctor! How can you do it?!” I yelled at her.

“You wouldn’t understand if I told you...you're both just children!” She pushed me to the side, when Angelina caught me. I stood backup on my own. I took off my right glove. Rosalina was heading behind her to deliver a blow.

“Angelina, Rosalina, whatever happens, don't hurt Madame Red”

“Young mistress,” they said.

“This is an order!” The symbol started to glow it's color, while their eyes glowed a fuchsia color.

“Yes, our mistress” they said. Madame Red started to choke Ciel. “You...you brat...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!” I ran over to him and stood in front of him, waiting to be stabbed.

“Mistress!” All three demons yelled. Sebastian ended up getting his shoulder cut and came to save us quickly.

“Wait Sebastian, don't kill her!” Yelled Ciel. She stopped as her eyes widened. She stepped back and dropped the knife

“Sebastian..your arm,” I said.

“Oh how sweet you are, Bassy. Really what a prince. Sacrificing your own poor limb to save those kids. On the other hand, you’re a disappointment, Madame. Come now, hurry up and kill the brats already!” Madame Red cried.

“I loved my sister, I loved her husband, I loved their child, and they love each other...I can’t… I can’t kill them, I can’t kill their beloved son or who he loves.”

“Really? You're getting soft hearted on me all of a sudden, after all those deaths? If you don't end them they’ll end you.” Grell was getting impatient.

“Madame...” I said.

“But...this dear boy and his fiancee….this child is mine-” then Grell killed Madame Red with his death scythe in front of us, blood spilling everywhere. It took us by surprise.

“Too late for that, how disappointing. What use do I have for you if you're just another woman?!” He threw her off while random strands came out of her wound where Grell cut her.

“Is that her..” Sebastian didn't finish.

“A part of a Reaper's job is to replay and examine the memories of those who are on the ‘To Die’ list. From that we determine what kind of person they were. We see from their own perspective what kind of life they lived, and we decide whether they should live or die.”

“Their lives flash right before their eyes.”

“Oh please, that’s such a pedestrian term. It is so much more than that. This is a reaper’s true power, The Cinematic Record.”