13

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

A month or two had passed since our last case, and as always it has never been dull.

    “Oh Mike where are you~” Rosalina sang as her voice echoed through the halls. I continued to work on my latest designs. One more design and I have enough to launch a new line. Then I heard a scream, followed by laughter.

    “Oh Mikey open the door. I just want to play~!”

    “STAY BACK FROM ME WOMAN!”

    “Aww is the brave Mike scared of a girl like me?”

    “O-of course not!”

    “Then look behind you~!”

    “S-Shit it’s the cobra!” I heard my door opened. I looked up, to only meet Angelina’s gaze.

    “I'm sorry to interrupt young mistress but it is time for tea.”

    “Bring me my tea,” I kept on drawing, as Angelina poured the tea. Then my door closed.

    “Mike I want you out of my office now. Unless you want to tell Rosalina you’re hiding in here.”

    “Young mistress please don’t!” Mike begged.

    “ROSALINA HE’S IN HERE!!” Angelina yelled at the top of her lungs.

    “THANK YOU SIS!” I saw her hanging upside down from the top of my porch. She hopped down. Mike glared at Angelina, before running for dear life, Rosalina hot on his heels.

    “Payback bitch,” she chuckled. I sighed in annoyance.

    “What did he do this time?”

    “Besides being stupid and useless as always, he didn’t see Rosalina’s cobra and nearly chopped it up to bits.”

    “Let me guess: murder’s on her mind right?”

    “Definitely.”

    “Oh great,” I groaned. “Tell Rosalina that she can’t murder him.”

    “That is if I can get to her before she gets to him.”

    “How much longer does he have?” I drank my tea.

    “Approximately 3 minutes.”

    “I FOUND YOU MIKEY~!”

    “Make that 3 seconds”

    “Go save that idiot from getting killed.”

    “Right away,” Angelina bowed, and quickly left. I drank my tea quietly, and then I eyed the monstrosity. What the hell is this! This is not any of the sweets I asked. That damn demon...

    “Angelina get over here right now!”

    “I'm kinda busy at the mo-ROSALINA STOP FUCKING BITING ME!”

    “I SAID GET OVER HERE! DRAG THAT DAMN EXCUSE OF A DEMON HERE AS WELL IF YOU HAVE TO!” I waited for like what seemed an eternity until I saw Angelina walk in through the door. She had three bites marks on her, two on her left arm and one of her right. The right one seemed to be the freshest, as it oozed blood. Rosalina was standing next to her, laughing and going on about something.

    “What is this,” I pointed to the plate.

    “Isn’t it obvious? It’s fruit. I believed that the fruit are called peaches and strawberries with grapes my Lady.”