10

Rosalina’s pov.

    The minute I saw the young mistress disappeared, I saw a smirk form on my sister’s face. Oh dear it seems this might get a little too bloody… oh well. I shrugged.

    “Good luck Mikey, hope you survive~!” I giggled, as I was off once again to the garden. I heard a scream, followed by something breaking. Will he ever learn? As I headed into the garden, I heard a rustling. I looked over, and saw nothing. Strange… I could have sworn I saw a shadow… I shrugged, as I picked up the body of the servant in the garden, ready to dispose of it. I started to hum, as I dragged the body to the woods. Then I heard it again. Someone’s here that’s for sure...why not tease them a little bit? I acted as if I saw nothing, as I started to dig a hole to bury the body. As I covered the body my instincts acted up, and I caught something between my fingers. I inspected the item. A throwing knife, how dull. I expected something more, extravagant. I threw the knife back to the owner, hitting a tree nearby. “You should try better, darling. After all, I'm not that easy to kill. I suggest you leave if you want to live.” With that I headed over to the kitchen, to dispose the other servant’s body. I once again buried the body, but this time nothing attracted me. Stalking the prey, clever. I’ll play this ‘game’ of yours, young one. I walked back to the manor, to only see Mike hit a wall. This idiot! I face palmed. “You are still running from my sister?”

    “She caught me a while ago but I managed to escape a-”
    “And hit a wall. Wow. seriously, it’s like you're not trying! Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the kitchen.”

    “B-but it’s off limits!”

    “To you three, yes. To me or my sister, no. You see we’re fixing the issue.”

    “But you do even know what I-”

    “I do, and it’s just a small piping problem. It’s nothing I can’t fix.” I said, as I rolled up my charcoal grey sleeves.

    “You can’t fix that! You’re not a plumber!” he yelled.

    “Oh please I can fix anything! After all, I am one hell of a maid.” I flicked his nose, and headed over to clean the blood off the kitchen. The floor, tables it’s everywhere! It’s disgusting. They couldn’t even keep the blood on one place, they had to splatter it everywhere. Why does the damn murderer insist on making the scene THAT messy! I grumbled to myself, as I set to clean every inch of the kitchen until not a drop of blood was left. That took way longer than I needed to.  It was probably ten minutes since I started, and even that seemed so long for me. Now what? I did what the young mistress wanted… I looked at the time. It's almost her tea time. I better get to work. I started preparing the tea, and baking some cookies for her. Once they were done, I placed them on the cart and headed over to the young mistress’s temporary room, that is until we leave. “Young mistress, it is tea time.” I knocked on the door.

    “Come in,” I walked in, pushing the tray. I started to pour the tea, as she spoke. “It seems that the assassin knew all of them, their schedules and such. They could have been a maid working with one of them, as all of the murdered ones seemed to come visit the other often.”

    “It seems.”

    “Has the kitchen been cleaned?”

    “Of course.” That’s when I heard another crash.

    “Angelina!”

    “Yes my mistress?” my sister responded once she entered.

    “What was that noise?”

    “I'm not sure, it sounded as if it came from the kitchen.”

    “Rosalina go investigate.”

    “Yes my mistress,” I bowed, and hurried over to the kitchen. I looked around, and saw some pots on the floor. Someone’s here.  I picked up the pots and pan, to hear a gasp and whimpering.

    “Who’s there?” I asked, using my sweet tone. “It’s ok come out, I won’t harm you.” The figure came out with a terrified look. She had honey colored hair,  with her blue sapphire orbs containing nothing but fear. She wore a maid outfit similar to the traditional ones,  with the exception that the trim was gold and the fabric a light sort of blue. It seems we do have a survivor…

“W-who are you?” her simple, child-like voice spoke. I gave her a fake smile.

“My name is Rosalina Avadonia, one of the head maids for my mistress Ivy Ackerman. Who may you be?”

“I-I'm Ashley Smith. I-I am one of Mistress Kimberly’s maids”

“Ah I see. I'm afraid to say that your mistress was murdered, along with the rest of the household.”

“Oh my.” she gasped.

“It is best that I take you to my mistress.”

“Alright” she replied, as I escorted her to the young mistress. I wonder…

Ivy’s POV

    I heard a knock at the door.

    “Come in,” I looked up from my papers, to only see a maid. She was pale, with eyes darker than Rosalina’s and her hair lighter than Annie’s.

    “Rosalina who is this?”

    “This is Ashley Smith. She is the only survivor of the scene.” Survivor? But I thought all of them were dead.

    “Tell me, Ashley, how come you didn’t approached the police that were here?”

    “I-I wasn’t a-aware that the police came. Y-you see, when the manor came under attack, I was quickly hidden. Unlike the other servants here, I cannot fight. I was hidden by my husband, who ran out to the garden with me to escape. Unfortunately something hit his leg as he tripped, and then….then..” She started to sob.

    “It’s alright Ashley...you don’t have to continue.” Rosalina cooed, as Ashley quickly jumped to her arms and cried.

    “Rosalina take Ashley to one of the spare rooms. From now on she is a guest. Please try to relax, Miss Smith. We will get to the bottom of this.” she nodded and sniffed, as Rosalina escorted her out.

    “Bullshit. Utter Bullshit.” Angelina stated, which took me by surprise.

    “Let me guess, you don’t believe her.”

    “Oh the girl? Of course not, but that’s not the only thing that’s fake. My sister’s faking something as well.”

    “Like what?”

    “For one, the pretty little act she puts on, yet I'm curious to where this will lead to.”

    “Has she never acted like that?”

    “Have you ever seen her act like that?”

    “Touché. Let her keep up this ‘act’ of hers. I would love to see the end result.”

-🐈🌹🐋

Vote, comment, and follow these wonder fellas! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
secret_stitch
kittyb_123