21

“Oh nevermind.”

“We found a letter with my name on it in Joker’s tent. It included my rank, as well as the location of my manor and a biological test. The letter was from-” I heard a crash. I looked over, and saw Rosalina missing. Oh no.

“Catch me if you can!” I heard her voice. I heard some clanging; another voice interfered.

“Rosalina for Lucifer’s sake this isn’t playtime! I’ll take this brat outside.”

“Bye bye!” I looked outside and sure enough Angelina was literally dragging her.

“Rosalina what did you do now?”

“She decided to mess with the reaper a bit, nearly getting stabbed by his death scythe.” I sighed, and facepalmed.

“Rosalina I need you to behave for now. No messing with anyone understood?”

    “Okie dokie!” she replied. Sebastian and Ciel joined us outside as well.

    “Please continue, Ciel.”

    “As I was saying, the sender refers to themselves as Tom the Piper’s son.”

    “A character from mother goose?” Angelina asked.

    “Yes. Although it seems like a strange alias. The wax that the letter was sealed with contained a horse and the letter K.” Ciel continued.

    “Interesting, then it was the seal that I saw. Signets rings are usually engraved with a motif and ignition that represents the bearer or his family. So that means Tom the Piper’s son must have a coat of arms with the letter K and a horse. The motif could suggest someone given knighthood, or perhaps a soldier.”

    “It’s possible but not necessarily” Ciel replied, as he began to cough. “He must have some status if he’s a philanthropist, it’s essential” Ciel coughed more.

    “There all good to authorities, so they have to register themselves with coats of honor. We have enough criteria to narrow it down. No matter however may be, Sebastian should be able to identify the correct one.” Ciel coughed more and more as I spoke for him. I do hope he’s not getting sick. His breaths started to shallow, as he forced himself to speak.

    “Tom the Piper...the ring and me must be connected somehow.” he coughed more and more.

    “Young master…” Both Rosalina and Angelina said at the same time, as Ciel coughed and coughed more.

    “We have to stay here and keep inves-” he coughed once more, harder this time. After the coughs have died down a bit, he continued. “Investigating-” He didn’t get to finish, as he started to puke. My eyes widened, as I quickly ran to his side.

    “Ciel!” I yelled, as I tried to help him up. Sebastian help me as well.

    “Ciel what’s wrong? Are you ok?!” I yelled, as his eyes slowly dropped.

    “Hey, what’s going on, Smile what’s wrong!” I heard Freckles say, as Ciel lost conscious.

    “Quick, we got to get him to the infirmary!” I yelled. Sebastian picked him up.

    “Follow me!” Freckles said, as she led us to to the doctor of the circus.

    “Doc quick, something's wrong with Smile!” Freckles yelled.

    “Place him on the bed!” he said, as Sebastian gently placed him on the bed. The doctor slowly approached him, as he checked Ciel.

    “He seems to be suffering from an asthmatic fit.”