6

“Alright young mistress, let’s get you change before Sebastian tries to get on you again,” My sister said. She grabbed the young mistress, and let her up to a room to change back.

“What a well behaved butler you have Master Ciel.”

“Yes….very well behaved.”

“My apologize my young lord, I didn't mean to go off on your fiancee.”

“Sebastian, you must learn how to control yourself from cats, and people dressed as one. I don’t want anything inappropriate happening to my fiancee” Oooooh you screwed up Sebastian!

“Very well, young master I will.”

“There all done.” My sister said as our mistress came down once more, dressed in her regular clothes.

“I GOTTA GO! BYE CIEL! BYE IVY!” lady Elizabeth said as she hugged both of them do death, and left.

“Alright. Now how will we catch our killer?” Our mistress asked.

“Once the night falls, we will walk around town disguised.”

“Alright. You're the bait.”  

“Seems fair enough.” We all got our disguises on and waited till night fell. Once it did we left to town in search for this killer. We walked around for awhile until we heard someone scream. We quickly headed over, and opened the door. I didn't get to see what was inside until I saw the shocked faces of both the young lord and mistress. I looked inside. This is too much for them.

“Come away!” we said. Sebastian took Ciel to the side to puke, while the young mistress just looked traumatized.

“You have made quite a bloody mess of things in there...” said Sebastian. “Jack the Ripper”

“Or rather... Grell Sutcliff,” Angelina and I said. Grell came out all covered in blood.

“No….no you’re wrong…” he said “I-i heard the screams and rushed to help but-”

“You can drop the innocent act Grell,” said Angelina.

“It’s over,” I said.

“You know this is actually the first time I met someone like you in the human world. You play the role as helpless Butler well. You're act had almost everybody completely fooled.” can’t believe I'm agreeing with the crow…

“You...you think so,” he grinned with sharp teeth “How kind.” He took off the bow and glasses. “That's great to hear, after all I am an actress” Doesn’t he mean actor? He took out comb and combed his hair, making it longer and turn into a shade of red. “And quite a good one at that.” He put on fake eyelashes and black gloves fake eyelashes?! “Of course you're not really Sebastian either are you.”

“Sebastian is the name my master gave me, so Sebastian is who I am.” He put on red glasses with a small chain on each side of it.

“Ah you're playing the faithful dog I see. Well, you're handsome enough to get away with it. Anyway, here we are Sebastian, no, I’ll call you Bassy. Let me introduce myself, the Banette butler Grell Sutcliff. What do you say, we get along.” He said, and blew him a kiss. He froze and shuddered, as we both snickered a bit. “Ah it’s so nice to talk to you in my true form. I admit I was surprised when I first met you, I've never seen a demon playing a butler.”

“We could say the same about you. I never thought I find one of your kind playing a butler either. You're supposed to be the intermediary between man a god, a grim reaper. Why would a divine being like you pretend to be a servant?” I asked.

“Why indeed. For now let’s say it was out of love for a certain woman.”

“And that woman would be?”

“You don’t really need to ask, to you?” a feminine voice spoke out, as Madame Red made herself present. Ciel uncovered his eyes. By now the young mistress had came back to reality.

“Madame,” he said, and she chuckled.

“Well I haven’t counted on this. I didn’t think anyone would be able to tell who Grell truly is.”

“Naturally you are on the suspect list from the very beginning, but all of your albies seemed flawless.”

“You mean you actually suspected your own aunt?”

“We were looking for a murderer, degree of relation to me or my fiancee did not matter. None of the humans on the suspect list could have done all of the murders, but if one of them had an inhumane accomplice, that would change the game completely. It had to be someone who can enter and leave a room without being noticed, someone who can travel to the viscount’s home to the east end instantaneously.” Ciel stated.

“In the end only you two could be the only ones who could be Jack the Ripper. You, Madame Red, and you, Grell Sutcliff. We began to look into what else the victims had in common, besides prostitution, and then I noticed they had all gone under a certain surgery at the hospital where you work. We made a list of all the patients. One. The only one who was alive was a woman by the name of Marie Cunning. We knew that if we waited around here, you would come for her eventually.” The young mistress showed them the list and continued. “But we were too late.” she finished, looking upset.

“My darling nephew, how unfortunate this turned out to be you. If you had let it go, we could have played chess again. But now...YOU’VE TAKEN EVERYTHING!” Madame Red shouted, as Grell took out his death scythe, and launched straight toward Ciel. Sebastian quickly jumped in front of him and blocked it with both hands, as the blades whirred. He pushed him back, for only Grell to do a backflip backwards.

“What is that?!?” both my mistress and Ciel asked.

“Grim reapers use tools for harvesting souls. That is his reaper scythe.” I said.

“Don’t you call it that, girly, it is much more than a scythe I worked very hard to customise it!” He pouted. Suuuuuuuuuuure you have. He then held it up near his face. “This is a special death scythe of my own design. It can hack anyone into tiny pieces. I've been far too well behaved, I'm getting out of shape. I would love to exercise my skills! So shall we play?” he said, as he posed and got closer to Sebastian.

“Perhaps you should be more respectful about my position, I'm on duty after all.”

“What a stoic man you are! That makes you even more irresistible!” he said as hearts floated around him. “You know, red is my favorite color. Its perfect for clothes, for hair, for lipstick, so I painted all those pretty women with pretty, pretty red blood. So Bassy, now I’ll even make you better looking than you are. I’ll tear you up from the inside and trust me I’ll make you like it.” he winked. “You’ll be as lovely as scattered rose petals.”

“You’re a grim reaper. Your job is to quietly harvest the souls of the dying. As a butler, you’re job is to follow your master like a shadow. You have violated both of these expectations, and quite frankly, I find it sickening.” Sebastian covered Ciel with his jacket.

“Bassy, you wound me. You know, I'm more deadly efficient than I seem.” He made a hand movement while sticking out his tongue. Must be his signature moves…

“In our name and that of the queen, I order you Sebastian;” he removed his eye patch, showing his contract symbol, “Put an end to them.”

-🐈🌹🐋

Vote, comment, and follow these wonder fellas! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
secret_stitch
kittyb_123