Chapter One

Chapter One

Here's the thing about London, It's always raining. I mean occasionally the sun shows up. But most of the time it rains. The royal family lives here. Obviously. Right now, I have another concern. Which is how to get inside Burlington Academy's dormitory building without getting wet. My stepmom didn't even remind me about London's current weather because she's too ecstatic to have sex with my father.

"Whatever, I'll just run." I muttered to myself.

I run across the long distance between the main building and the dormitories with my heels and light clothes. Which involves a white tank top and pastel blue skater skirt. A gray cardigan is the only sleeved material to cover my bare skin from the rain drops. But it's still not enough. This is so stupid. I have a luggage with me. An expensive luggage. Not to mention that my eyes are extra blurry due to the rain. Stephanie should try doing this.

"Oof!" A hard figure said.

I stumbled backwards as I bump into it. Letting out an exasperated growl I opened my eyes only to know that it isn't an "it", but a He. The dark haired boy glared at me as if I'm the most despicable person on earth.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. You see I -" I tried to explain but darky interrupted.

"I don't care about your rubbish. Just move along." Darky says in an English accent.

My mouth practically met the floor allowing rain water to enter my mouth. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," He gave me one last glare before bumping past me.

I touched my left arm still feeling the impact he had caused. I turned around and raised my middle finger towards him. "Asshole!"

He turned and gave me with the Brits' own version of the bad finger. "It's arsehole, honey."

Let him and his arrogant attitude burn to his "bloody hell". I hastily made my way towards the dormitory and once I reached the place, students hanging out in the lobby are eyeing me. Mostly the boys or must I say, lads were all fixating their gazes on my chest. I got so self - conscious that I covered my tank top with my cardigan. Damn London and its weather. Damn Stephanie for sending me in this horrid place. And screw my father for agreeing.

Once I reached my dorm room, which is in the third floor, I took the time to analyze it. It has a single bed on the far left corner. A mini fridge, marble sink, study table and a closet. At the orientation, we were told about this same kind of setting. So I'm not really expecting anything special or different from mine. The fun thing is, we could design our room anyway we want. Since we paid it and all.

A cold wind surged through my window making me shiver. I forgot that I'm still dripping from taking a shower in the rain. Also, I have to take note of buying an umbrella once I hit the grocery some other time.

Before doing anything else, I made my way towards my bag and pulled out the first pair of clothing I could find. A white t - shirt from the pie eating contest my older brother and I joined last spring and a pair of pink sweat pants. I remembered how my brother, Harry, had whined about wearing the shirt. He refused to wear it due to the enormous pie logo in it. He says he wouldn't attract any girls with his shirt showing off a pie. But of course he was forced to wear it by my dad and in the end, got a whole bunch of ladies asking to go out on a date with him. It's just that no matter what my brother wears, he can still pull them off and look so attractive. He's darn awesome that way.

I started wiping myself with a towel and stripped out of my clothes. My mom always told me that it's unhealthy to stay in wet clothes. Back when we were still a family, my mother would always be the caring and perfect mom. Always reminding us this and that. But now that my parents are divorced, those reminders were unwelcome to my father. Whenever she comes home and visit us, dad and her would always bicker about cleaning this, Harry and I's right to have a free will to choose whose house we're going to stay in, and so on and so forth. It's kind of tiring hearing them fight over simple things.