Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"I'll be needing this." I told myself as I pick up a red umbrella from the rack.

Bree stared at the rain protector in my hand. "Yes. The weather here is too crappy."

Bree and I headed to the counter to pay for the things we got. When Bree asked me to go shopping with her, I thought she meant shopping for clothes. Since Bree seems like the girl who would most likely do that. So I was just surprised when we went food and supplies shopping. A bought a few foods I could stack in my fridge and an umbrella. Bree on the other hand, bought loads of edible items and a few things which I most likely think wouldn't be any necessary.

"What do you think of London so far?" Bree asked me.

I made my thinking face, which is irritably resembling a pig. So far... I could say I'm having a bit of fun. And London is simply gorgeous. Though I would like to visit the museums and the other tourist destinations here. "Well it's breathtakingly beautiful." I told her as a matter of fact.

Her lips twitched into a huge smile. "Great! How about the lads?"

"What about them?" I asked her, slightly confused why she asked such.

"What do you think of them?"

"They're cool. I find all of them nice in a way. Sebastian in particular." I said. Then again, I remembered what Elliot mentioned yesterday. That if I was Seb's new girl, then why is Bree coming into his direction. I immediately regret what I said. "Uh... I don't mean it in a... Uh... romantic way. What I was trying to say is... I appreciate his kindness. So don't worry about me having a crush with your... man." I awkwardly and mortifiedly said.

Bree's eyes narrowed. "Bloody hell. No! Elliot was just fooling around. Earlier that day we were mocking each other and I made a joke about liking Sebastian. So no. You are free to swoon over that bloke."

"Oh." I bloated, slightly humiliated with I assume. "Regarding the rest of the boys... Francois and Elliot are kind of the clowns. They're just too loud and lively. Is that normal?"

Bree laughed slightly shaking her head. "That's a usual."

"Xavier's fine. But I'm kind of scared of him. He looks murderous." Xavier is kind of scary. "Helios and Etienne on the other hand, I think they don't like me. Hell made it clear with his arse attitude while Etienne hasn't said a word." I said.

Bree shook her head and chose to disagree with me. "Etienne's naturally like that. He's too quiet around girls except me. He's kind of... awkward around lasses. Hell too."

"He's also shy around girls?"

"No. He's just simply annoying around everyone." Bree said rolling her eyes.

Speaking of the boys, I really want to hear Etienne's voice. I have to find a way to talk to him. I can't just stand being in the same room with a guy who refuses to converse with me. Besides, we would be spending a lot of lunches together. So might as well get comfortable with each other's presence.

I grabbed the bag of groceries I bought from the cashier. Now how can I remove a guy's gynophobia? By acting like a man? That would be very stupid. Maybe I could just approach him. But the big question is, How?

"What's Etienne's hobby?" I asked Bree.

She handed the driver of the bus our tickets before turning to me. "Any form of activity associated with history."

History. Figured that out. Maybe to get close to him I could take him to a museum. But I'm not very familiar with the museums here. Buy him a new history book? Nah. I'm trying to save. Considering that my allowance won't come until next week.

"Why are you suddenly interested with Etienne? Do you also find the nerdy cuteness in him like most of the girls in the academy or you're disgusted with his geek side like most of the lads?" Bree asked settling with a sit in the middle. I kind of hope we settled at the upper deck of the bus for experience.

I shrugged. "I just want to know him better. I really hate it if someone dislikes me."

"What about Hell? He dislikes you too. So why don't you find a way to change that too?"

I grimaced at the idea of being friends with Hell. It's not happening. Unlike Etienne's situation, Hell is a class A asshole. I mentally took note that I will despise him until the day he says sorry. And I immediately didn't like him when we first met. "That's a different case. Helios doesn't have a gynophobia. Etienne does."

Bree raised her eyebrow. "So..." She drawled. "Hell should fear girls before you get close to him?"

"No! Gosh, No Bree." I exclaimed, gaining a few glances from the people inside the bus. "That's not what I mean. It's just that... Helios... Damn how do I explain this stuff? Helios is annoying."

Bree shrugged. "You're right. He is annoying."

To change the topic away from annoying Darky Asshole, I chose to divert the conversation to Etienne. "Will you help me?"

"Um... maybe?" She said stating it in a questioning tone.

"Wow! That's cool. So where do we start?"

I couldn't just wait for another millennium for this. It's weird but... I have this eccentric obsession with helping people get over their fears. So I just know I have to get close to him.

"Etienne has an obsession with chocolates. But-"

Chocolates! Luckily I bought chocolates earlier. The magic chocolate gives...

"Are you listening?" Bree asked snapping me out of my chocolate daydream.

"Yes. Chocolates. What else?"

"History. It's easier to get along with him if you're reading the same page. He'll trust you if you spitted out some history logic."

History. I mentally reminded myself to make use of the history book Stephanie had given me earlier. She said it'll come in handy. For the first time, she's not worthless.

The night we got back at the academy, I dropped by Etienne's dorm and gave him the chocolate. He wasn't around so I just slipped it inside the mailbox on his door. All of us has that small rectangular hole on our door which stands as a mailbox. I just hope the chocolate won't get crushed.

When I woke up the next morning, Francois stands in front of my dorm room looking very aggravated. "What annoys you early in the morning?" I asked him.

"Dammit, Frances. Did you give my brother a chocolate bar?" He asked me while running his hand through his hair.

What did I do wrong? Oh my gosh. I'm just trying to make friends and now...

"I-I did. Why?"

"I think you should come with me."

Etienne is standing on top of a table at the cafeteria. And the most peculiar thing is, he's not the nerdy Etienne. He looks oddly like Francois except the brown hair.

"What happened to him?" I asked Francois who is standing beside me, arms crossed.

"This my friend," He motioned to his brother's current position. "Is what happens when Etienne's ADHD strikes."

If he had ADHD, then why the heck did he ate chocolate? Dammit, this is all my fault.

----------------

Sorry for being MIA for a while. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's pretty short. Anyway, please vote, and comment. Feel free to give me more ship names. And thank you @IchaIchul for coming up with Frelios. Frances and Helios.

So do you also ship Frelios? Comment.

Who do you ship?

-Frelios

-Sebastian and Frances

-Francois and Frances

And the newest..... Etienne and Frances!

Submit your ship names.

Xxxx ActuallyItsAnonymous