Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A call from Harry interrupted me from arranging my things that night. Giddily, I immediately click the answer button and pressed my cellphone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Frances! I'm glad you picked up. I'm trying to reach you for the past hour. Where were you?" Harry's deep voice says on the other line.

"I'm sorry. I went to the cafeteria and forgot to bring my phone with me. So what's up?"

Speaking of, the cafeteria scene with Hell a while ago ended up in a peaceful way. I thought he would go devilish towards me but thank God he went back to sleeping. Or at least that's what I think he's doing when he buries his face in his arms. The rest of the boys just shut me out of their world. Elliot, Xavier, Seb, and Francois talked about random stuffs they did last summer. Etienne read away in his history book. So I'm actually left out to talk with Brietta. I mean, Bree. Bree's not that bad either. Except when she talks a lot that I couldn't understand her English slang.

"What's up? You're really going to ask me that? How are you doing?" Harry asked.

How am I doing? Well let's just say that I met a guy who's british but his accent doesn't say so. Then he has five other friends who he called decent but I don't think otherwise. I also made friends with my dorm room neighbor. That's how I'm doing. And I can't tell Harry about that. He's going to flip out. Heck, he might even look for the first flight to London and come here. And so I just came up with a lame answer.

I cleared my throat and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Um... I made new friends."

"Well that's good news. Are you still fuming?"

"Fuming? I'm outraged, Harry. Outraged. I'm still bummed about getting deported here in London. I miss Ezra, I miss Kara, and I miss you. I just came here, but I feel so lonely and out of place. I hate the feeling of being the new girl." I pulled out the picture frame with my friends and I in the country club we usually hang - out in. Kara's pink hair looks lighter against the sunlight. Ezra, that gay-- guy. I miss him. He's the only person who could make me smile and perk up my mood. I miss them.

"Don't worry. Before you know it you're done. You're going home on Christmas, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I checked the time on my wrist watch. It's 9:17 in the evening here. So counting backwards, it's 3:17 pm in New York. "Where are you right now?"

"My dorm room." He said.

I yawn made its way to my mouth. "I miss you."

Harry chuckled and I could just imagine his cute little dimple appearing in his face. "I miss you too. But I think you're already tired. Or should I say knackered?"

Most of the times, girls say that my brother resembles Harry Styles. Besides having the same name, they both have cute dimples and curly brown hair. But my brother's ego is as big as the whole world so he said that, "I look better than that singer." But that doesn't diminish all the ladies crowding him. His ego is sometimes what most girls like about him. Pretty crazy, right?

"Yeah. It's been a long day and my head's about to explode with all of the things happening to me. Oh yeah, if dad called you, tell him he's a dick and his wife's a bitch." I remarked.

Harry snorted on the other line and said, "Yeah. Like that'll do good in your situation. For all I know, our dad's the biggest jerk in the whole world. Anyway, you should go to sleep. Long day tomorrow, sis. Bye."

I smiled slightly sensing my brother's concern towards me. He cares. He's the only family member in my so called family who cares. "Goodbye, bud. Talk to you tomorrow."