Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

I woke up the next day with my right shoulder aching. I suppose we stayed up last night until... three am. I recall all the funny shenanigans last night- I mean this morning. And last night. Gosh, I can't recall.

"Don't you dare say sorry. Dammit, you are one annoying woman." Hell shouted at me.

Instead of flinching like Bree did, I threw another fit of annoyingly loud laughs. It's really funny seeing Helios with only his boxers and a book. It was unbelievable enough to let you laugh like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey, you mentioned about stalking?" Elliot asked.

Hell's brows curled and then he smirked at me. "Yeah. Frances was stalking me and she actually thought I'm buying drugs from Edward."

"Dammit, mate. I never knew you actually bought items from that nerd." Xavier said, whilst shaking his head at his friend.

"And why exactly were you stalking Helios, Frances?" Sebastian asked, all curious.

I rolled my eyes and grunted. "I wasn't stalking Hell. I was just a concerned friend!" I have to defend myself to the lone fact that this lads are effing annoying. Why do they keep on pressing that I'm a stalker? I never stalk guys. Never in my whole life did I went Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew or any detective out there. Sleuthing is most definitely not my thing.

"Concerned friend? We are not friends. Besides, why the hell did you enter my room?" Hell madly interrogated.

I fake pouted at him. "Aw, I actually thought we're best friends Augustus Waters." I started, snorting like a pig.

Hell glared at me. "Go die in your own pitiful world Frances!"

The other boys laughed and shook their head. The night went on with Hell actually playing with us. Though Etienne became a lot silent than usual. It's as if he muted his self. I did wish that he would be back to that ADHD hyper guy.

~*~

"Good Morning everyone! Isn't today a beautiful day?" Elliot said, entering the cafeteria.

Francois eyed him, "What is it Elliot?"

Elliot smiled. "Nothing, mate. I just want to compliment the day. Is there something wrong with it?"

I observed Elliot. Indeed, a huge smile is plastered across his face.

"Elliot, we both know that when you're complimenting the fine day it means you want something from someone." Xavier said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Now what is it?" Etienne asked, momentarily glancing up from another history book about China.

I find it really amusing now that I see Etienne acting normally. When I came here, he showed this slight shyness. Yes, he has a low self - confidence. But whenever he's around his friends, he's also a foolish guy who lives the teenage life. And as a girl who finds his extreme bashfulness cute, I'm very proud that he's slowly improving.

Elliot dropped to his seat and stopped acting all rainbows and unicorns. "The thing is, my parents are going to this stage play at the local theatre. And I'm stuck to babysit my younger brother until eight o'clock in the evening."

"So?" Francois said, looking for the main bottom line.

Elliot stared straight into my eyes. "Frances," He grabbed my hands. "Can you please help me take care of him?"

I'm quite shocked that Elliot would ask me to help him with babysitting. Of all people here in Burlington Academy, he would ask an inexperienced girl like me. I know nothing about dealing with younger people. I think of kids as spoiled, naughty, brats.