Chapter Five

Chapter Five

This is the first Saturday of my stay here in London. It wasn't just a hot Saturday after summer. It was actually raining. The weather lately has been very crappy. The local news said that this rainy week will be until next week wednesday. So now, Saturday evening I'm stuck inside my room watching the sky cry.

"Bloody hell, it's pouring cats and dogs outside." Bree said entering my dorm room.

"Yeah. I have no idea what kind of indoor activity I might be doing."

I stood up from my chair and paced around my room. "I'm quite bored. And most definitely hungry."

Bree stared at me knowingly. "You're always hungry."

That's true. I can never control my appetite. No matter how much I try to prevent myself from eating, the delicious food will always find a way to get to me. And damn, I'm very disappointed that I have one hell of a stomach.

"Want to get some hot chocolate down the cafeteria?" I asked Bree.

"Nah. I'll stay here and prepare for our sleepover." She giddily said.

Tonight we decided to have a sleepover. And it'll be in my dorm. It will only be the two of us considering we don't have any other close girl friend. Bree socialized with the boys all her life so she doesn't have any friends except them. Meanwhile, I'm the new bee. So it makes sense.

I picked up my wallet and an umbrella with me. "I'll be back." I told Bree and rushed out.

"Grab something for me!" Says Bree when I'm almost closing the door.

"Alright!" I yelled back.

As expected, it was chilly outside. The rain water thumped hard against the floor. I remember when I was thirteen, I always imagine myself kissing the right guy in the rain. It was a dream I always wanted to come to life. And as I reminisce this sweet childhood memory, I secretly smile to myself.

"Do you have it?" A vaguely familiar voice asked against the dark rainy weather.

I stopped dead on my tracks and glanced over behind the tree. There stood Hell, his hands inside his pockets. A guy in a dark blue hoodie handed him a brown paper bag. I curiously eyed the paper bag wondering what is inside it. Could he possibly... No. But he also can. Is it drugs? Damn, right! I mean if it's not drugs, then maybe they won't be as secretive as this. It's drugs. And witnessing it happen feels like a huge mortal sin. I can't just watch a guy buying drugs right in front of my eyes! It would be very irresponsible of me to do if I let it happen.

Curiously, I hid behind the biggest tree I could find and listened to their conversation.

"I got into a lot of trouble for this. I hope you pay me with extra cash." The boy in a hoodie said in a thick british accent.

Hell grabbed a few pounds in his wallet and handed it to the guy. The mysterious lad counted his money then gave Hell a final salute. Helios clutched the bag then sighed.

"I know you're there." He said.

Oops. So much for being under covered, Frances.

I stepped out of my not - so - hiding - spot tree. I twirled my umbrella and smiled goofily at him. "Hi." I shyly said.

I've never done anything as embarrassing as this. It's the craziest I've done.

Hell faced me. "Why are you stalking me?"

My mouth dropped and I think I might have turned a bit red. Out of anger and humiliation, of course. I wasn't stalking him. Or maybe I was? Actually, I was just concerned. It's a matter of life and death. He's buying drugs and I'm witnessing it happen. Drugs are very lethal and can harm someone as severely as it can get. Ezra once used drugs. And I swear to God, he doesn't look so good when he got addicted to it. For about a year he was in rehab. Kara and I were very thankful when he got out.