Scout x Crybaby Reader Part 1

°°

You sobbed into your pillow, feeling sorry for yourself. Your pillow was practically wet (hehe) from crying so much.

Scout had insulted you for being a weak little girl.

He had always been a jerk to you, always throwing insults at you, making you cry all the time. He started when you had joined 2 years ago.

2 years ago...

You sat at the train station, sulking for no apparent reason. You had seen a poster asking for 1 more mercenary to work at a company called Mann Co.

It was all the way in a little town called TeuFort, in Badlands, New Mexico, and it offered, a hell of a lot of money. You figured your family needed money from the debt you guys were in, so you applied for the job.

You were scared beyong belief, that you might not even last a single day there, but you heard that they have a kind of technology called the respawning system.

You figured out that you probably could die and come back to life. That was an extra point!

Since you had to move from your hometown, you bawled your eyes out on the airplane to New Mexico, and on the train to TeuFort!

People thought you were possessed.

You sat on the bench, looking around and spotted a small lady walking towards you. She was REALLY pretty. She was flawless, wore glasses and had a purple dress, rosy red cheeks and beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Oh god... She's TOO pretty!!

"Excuse me ma'am, are you Y/N L/N?"

Then you burst into tears. The lady gasped and stepped back. You then said in between hiccups,

"I'M *HIC* SO SOOHOOORYYYY...
AN..*GASP* AND YEEEHEEESSS...."

You got up and wiped your face with your sleeve. You were pretty tall, and sort of had muscle on you, so you towered over the woman.

"Why are you crying?"

She asked.

You hicupped again.

"I'm sorry... You're just so pretty.."
The lady smiled warmly and laughed.

"Thank you! Oh! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Miss Pauling! Nice to meet you Y/N!"
She held out her hand for you to shake. You wiped your hand from the tears and snot and shook her hand firmly. "You *HIC* too.... I'm sorry..."

She had a look of sympathy on her face. "Well, we should be on our way to the base now..." You nodded and you guys made your way to a old looking van. You guys climbed in and made your guys' way to the BLU Base.

After the drive, Miss Pauling got out of the car and walked towards some kind of garage. She turned to see you slowly and shyly walking to her. "C'mon! They won't bite." You frowned at the floor and walked over, still frowning at the floor. She smiled  at your cuteness and opened the garage.

"Guys!!" She yelled out. "The new recruit is here!"

Scout smiled and practically dashed to see Miss Pauling again. Spy rolled his eyes and took a cigarette and lit it. The men grunted, thinking the new recruit was another dirty old man.

You bit your soft lip, nervous. Scout came over fixing his hat, and put on a charming smile. He was about to greet Miss Pauling with a dumb pick up line, when his smile faltered seeing the gorgeous h/c haired woman standing next to her.

Spy came up, seeing Scout frozen with his mouth open. He looked up, seeing Y/N. Spy smiled and approached the lady.

"Well, I did not know we would a belle fille join us.." he said before taking your hand and kissing it. You blushed and hid your face with your h/c locks. "Come on Spoi, you're scaring the Sheila by creeping her out with your smoke filled teeth." A man with an Australian accent said. The Spy, as you heard, turned and glared at the lanky man approaching you. "Oh shut up bushman, you make girls want to run for the hills, screaming with your Jarate." He growled back.

6 other men approached you, and one with a gas mask gasp, clapped and dashed out to hug you. He embraced you and giggled. A giant bald ma pried him off, leaving the gas man muffle a groan in defeat.

"Hello leetle girl, I am Heavy. And this is Pyro, Spy, Sniper, Engineer, Medic, Demoman, Soldier and Scout." He pointed to the guy who was still staring at you with his mouth open.

You shyly waved at him, snapping him out of his trance. "Wow! UH.. HelLO ladies!!" Flashing his grin from before. "Say, Miss Pauling, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
Miss Pauling groaned and turned to you. "I'm going to have to get going now, I have to bury bodies so that you guys don't go to jail. Okay? Bye!"

She quickly walked to the van, got in and drove away. You turned back to the 9 men who towered over you, except for the one with the hardhat. All the stares made you uncomfortable quick. You felt your eyes water and your lip quiver so you hid your face with your hair. Scout spoke up, "She look like she's gonna cry-OW!!" Heavy hit him on his shoulder to shut him up.

You flinched as you felt tears dribble down your face. Quickly raising an arm to your eyes, you ran to the hallways, finding a supply closet and hiding in it, leaving 9 confused and sympathetic men standing there.

Scout practically yelled out,

"OH I GET IT, YOU'RE A CRYBABY TOOTS!"

And he was sent to the respawn by Sniper and Spy.

Back to the present~~ finally.

*****

You sobbed even more from the memories of your crush throwing insults at you, calling you  weak sobbing little girl, and saying sexist comments like how women can't do shit. And the infamous Crybaby insult. Oogh, that made you wanna make him drown in your tears.

The RED Scout on the other hand, was a complete sweetheart.

He would never taunt or insult you. Even when you respawned after being shot by him, he would smile at you before running away to kill a Heavy or
something.

Why can't your Scout be more like him...?

To be Continued.... sorry