Medic X Pregnant Reader

Lol
Sorry if these are fast, because the last one shot is going to take a while. I'm tryin to do all these fast before my birthday.

You woke up after the wild night, yawning as you stretched. You scratched you head, the night replaying in your head, as you blushed.

Medic and you have been married for almost a year, and he decided he wanted to have a child, so you guys stopped using protection when you two have,

Alone times.

Alas, the few times never worked, the pregnancy tests saying you weren't pregnant.

You burst out of bed, while Medic was still asleep. You rushed to the bathroom, scrambling to grab a pregnancy test.

After you took the test, the small item had two lines on the small screen.

Baby time!

~*~*~*

Medic stared at the pregnancy test, looking up at you with tears of joy. "Finally!!" He cried out, hugging you. You chuckled, hugging him back.

You two cleaned up, before he took you to his medical table, as he took an old computer used to look for embryo's.

He put the awfully cold gel on your stomach, before he put the mouse near your womb, looking at the screen.

It was grainy and black and white, but you two could faintly see the small embryo already forming.

"There's our little one..." he whispered, wiping away his tears.

You covered your mouth, giggling slightly, tears rolling down your cheeks.

=+=+=+=+=+=

After a few months, you had grown the strangest cravings.

A Big Mac with whipped cream and extra chocolate chips inside,

A Subway meat ball footlong sandwich with Rocky road ice cream and pickles, along with pickle juice,

And a Papa John's large pizza, with a lengua burrito, potato chips, a Buttery Jack, all rolled into one big burrito FUCK.

(( the last one sounds pretty guud ))

You felt embarrassed eating the weird, and disgusting foods in front of Medic, but he assured you it was fine, and every pregnant woman experiences craving such as it.

Most times the weird foods tasted good, but afterwards would make you throw up.

It also was annoying how if you would smell a certain scent, you'd get sick, and have to vomit, and how sometimes your breasts would leak. It was DISGUSTING.

But the good part was that you could feel the baby kick gently, and you enjoyed the belly rubs your husband would give you two, even kissing it.

You two had decided that if he were a boy, you would name him Y/B/N.

And if she were a girl, you would name her Y/G/N.

You two were beyond excited, and a bit nervous for your soon to be little smol.

Short and sweet. '<')