Scout x Crybaby Reader Part 2

There might be 1 more part of this story and the last one might be a smut. Let me know in the comments.

You continued on sobbing into your pillow, until you heard a knock.

Looking up and wiping the snot and tears from your face, you realized that the knocking was coming from the window.

Due to the tears, you saw the moonlight and a blur of red. You gasped and wiped your face with your sleve as you rushed over.

You saw the RED Scout, sitting your window pane smiling and waving at you.

You felt yourself blush, as you unlocked the window.

"Heya toots... Please don't kill me right now." He whispered. You answered, trying not to make it sound like you've been crying for 25 minutes. "I-its.. Ok-kay..." you sniffled.

His eyes widened when he saw small tears stream down your face.

"Aw toots, have you been... cryin'?" He whispered to you. You gasped and wiped away your tears and looked up at him. "No..." You said.

His expression softened as he climbed in. "W-wait! The alarm-"

"ALERT!! A RED SCOUT IS IN THE BASE!!" (Look idk)

The Administrator called out alerting the other mercenaries. You flinched when you heard Soldier scream louder than a girl throwing a tantrum in a toy store. He quickly jumped on your bed and ducked under it. "Quick!! Pretend you're asleep!!" He whisper-yelled.

You nodded frantically and jumped on the bed, wrapping yourself around the blankets, before closing your eyes.

As if on cue, the BLU Scout busted in your room with his baseball bat.

Seeing you "asleep", he grumbled to himself. A little curious, you slowly opened one eye, seeing him blushing and approaching you.

You quickly closed your eye, pretending you were asleep.

Scout stood next to your bed, and leaned down to kiss your forehead. He then pulled his hat down to cover his eyes, and ran out.

You opened your eyes, and got up, breathing heavily as you quietly closed your door and locked it as well as put your drawer to block it.

The RED Scout came up from hiding and asked, "What did he do?" You blushed and stuttered, "h-he um... kissed m-my.. what's it called uh... uh my..." Since you couldn't finish your sentence, you just pointed to your forehead.

The RED Scout frowned, but you couldn't see it due to the darkness in the room.

"S..so what did you want..." He looked at you and smiled.

"Hey uh.... I was wonderin' if ya  wanted to hang out sometime, you know durin', ceasefire days." He gave you a crooked smile. You gasped and then smiled a little. "O-okay... b-but don't you like Miss Pauling...?" He chuckled. "She doesn't really notice me, so I stopped tryin', but we are still good friends!"

You nodded and said, "Okay... So... we'll meet up near my base?" He nodded. "Yeah sure!" You guys giggled, which was actually the first time you smiled and laughed in a while.

Then a loud pounding on the door broke the happy atmosphere.

"Y/N!! MAGGOT!!! ARE YOU IN THERE?!!" You heard Soldier yell. You quietly gasped and pushed the RED Scout to window.

"Go..." you whispered. He nodded and was about to leave, when he turned and kissed your nose. He then winked at you before jumping out.

You blushed before realizing that Soldier was still pounding on the door.

You then said in a fake depressed and tired tone, "yeah..?"

Soldier breathed a sigh of relief, "MAGGOT DID YOU SEE THE RED SCOUT?! I HEARD VOICES UP HERE!!"

You felt your stomach drop. Shit. You then had the PERFECT EXCUSE.

"Oh yeah... *sniff* he's dead... I stabbed him and threw him out the window... I think he respawned..." You said depressingly.

You moved the drawer from the door and slowly opened it. Soldier stood silent as you rubbed your face from the tears from earlier.

"Sorry... I guess I cried myself to sleep...." You said, voice breaking. "WELL YOU NEED TO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAGGOT!!" He yelled in your face.

You nodded before he turned and left.

Scout stared at you before walking up to you.

"So... ey.. toots." He said grabbing your attention. "I uh... jus' wanted to say sorry, for uh... y'know.. insulting ya." He said, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

You stared at him before speaking, "It's okay, it happens..."

That Night... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Warning: Masturbation and stuff.

The two Scouts sat in their beds
thinking about you.

Imagining you underneath them, in a frilly f/c skirt and a tight pastel bra. They imagined you sandwiched in between them, squealing, moaning as they pounded themselves inside your hot cunt.

They both then unzipped their pants and satisfied themselves.

HAHA YA LITTLE NASTY