Vampire Sniper X Reader Lemon.

You know the drill.

This is a porn oneshot, there is  intercourse in it, so if you're a sensitive little innocent bitch, which I know and hope none of you are, gtfo.

Mk so. Dis is part two of the Cheater Scout X Reader X Vampire Sniper oneshot.

I'm goin to do one more oneshot, then I'm gonna close this book

Thank you all so much for your support! I love you all so much! And really appreciate you reading my book!

Okay enough with the cliche basic BULLSHET

=*=*=*=

After what happened, you woke up in your bed?

'Maybe it was all just a nightmare?'

You sat up, before groaning in pain, as you held your neck.

'Nope....'

You got up, slowly walking towards your mirror. You look in it, slowly removing your hand, gasping, as you saw two holes in your neck.

'It wasn't.... It really wasn't...'

You lied down on you bed, running a hand through your h/c hair.

"That really was a vampire... he bit me... he kissed me.... Scout cheating on me.... Eh I'm over it he wasn't that great." You whispered, rolling your eyes at the last part.

You sat up, sighing, before squeaking when you felt a figure loom over behind you, and wrap their arms around you.

You panted, as you slowly started having a panic attack. But then... you felt a warmth near your ear.

"Shh... shh.... it's only me, luv... Don't die yet...."

You felt a shiver roll down your spine at his voice. It was Australian, low, raspy, and you swear he growled a little. You blushed deeply at it.

"U-um... I-I.... W-why are you h-here?!" You stuttered, trying to sound tough, and demanding.

He stayed silent for a moment, before smirking, chuckling lowly. "Remember... Oi said Oi was gonna watch ova' ya..." he said.

You blushed deeply, looking away with a pout. "Well, I still don't forgive you for  sucking up my blood!" You complained, as he chuckled.

He then wrapped his arms around you. "Sorry that bloke cheated on ya... a beautiful lil' sheila loike you doesn't deserve it.." he whispered to your ear, as you blushed.

"T-thanks... it's just... RRGH!! That piece of shit!! He says he loved me!! But NOOOO! Instead, he still likes our own boss!! I don't get it! Is there something wrong with me...?" You asked, as you frowned sadly.

He sighed deeply, as he lifted your chin to look up at him. "No. He just didn't see what you're loike. Oi've seen ya on the battlefield. You're strong, tough,beautiful, and not afraid to get your hands dirty... and you're so cute~" he cooed, as he squeezed your  cheeks.

You whined, pulling his fingers away. "Thanks..." you said shyly.

You both sat in silence, before you sighed, lying on his chest. "I'm so tired... It's been so lonely, but I'm... kind of... glad your here..." you muttered, blushing slightly.

"Good.. Oi was half expecting ya throw me in tha' sun or shove garlic bread down moi throat." He said, as you giggled.

"I was thinking of doing that... but..."

He looked down at you, petting your head. "But what?"

"You... You kissed me... If you hadn't done that, I would've... I dunno..." you muttered, blushing deeply.