Cheater Scout X Sad Reader X Vampire Sniper

Ye I have tons of requests so ye.
Requested by arelytheboss &
ZoeyHartzfeild
Thx 4 requesstss

Imma be working hard this week. I'm writing 6 different stories, I have bad writers block, artist's block, it's almost Christmas, and I'm in Student Council and I have to wake up real early tomorrow. Middle School sukz.

Btw thank u guys so much for 2K VIEWERS and 13 followers!! I love you all so so much!!

*throws lemons everywhere*

~~~<3

You had come home from work, exhausted, sweaty and nose dribbling with blood. You slowly walked up the stairs, sighing before hearing a distant kissing sound. You furrowed your brows.

'Fuck'

You quickly, but quietly ran up the stairs, before grabbing the doorknob and crashing the door open. You froze as your eyes widened.

Scout was on top of Miss Pauling, their faces so close, and his hand was underneath her shirt, groping her small breast. They stopped and turned their heads to look at you in shock.

Scout gasped, looking at you, and then Miss Pauling, before taking away his hand. "B-Babe!! I swear, dis isn't what it looks--

"Don't use that typical lie Scout. I know what's happening. I'm not an IDIOT." Your voice raised at the last part, startling them. You closed your eyes, sharply taking in a breath, before smirking. "I knew I shouldn't have been your girl, because I'd know that you would cheat. Just like your dad..."

Scout got up, slowly walking to you. "B-babe... it's just, you're neva ho-" you shook your head. "Nah. Nah. Neither is Miss Pauling. I just worked real hard. This isn't real. Totally didn't fight a Heavy, I probably just have a concussion..." You rubbed off the blood from your nose. He went up and hugged you tightly.

You pushed him back, "I'm gonna go get Medic." You mumbled, tears welling up as you turned around and speed walked away. Scout called out your name, but you ignored him. You started running, and as soon as you were out of the base, you ran away, sobbing weakly. Why did he do it.....

You brought your forearm up to your eyes, before grinning widely, tears still spilling from your face.

'Its Miss Pauling. He wasn't over her. He had still been flirting with her even after you guys had started dating.'

You stopped at the back of the base, the cool night air making you shiver. Doesn't help that your wet tears were making your cheeks fell frozen.

Why. You had finally found someone who loved you, and now that... fuckin.... WOMAN took him away from you...

You kept sobbing, slamming your back on the wall and sliding down, staring at the moon silently, tears pouring down.

You cussed, laughing and mumbling on how stupid you were.

Sniper watched in silence as you cried.

After a while, you stood up rubbing your tears, before clearing your throat. Okay, you were already over it. You slowly walked forward, sticking your hands in your pocket.

You were halfway across the base, before you felt something smooth grazing against your neck. In alarm, you brought up your karate chop hands, only to see nothing there. You shrugged it off, thinking it was something else. You kept on walking, until you felt the smooth surface again. You felt uneasy, until you remembered,

* I N S E R T   F L A S H B A C K *

It was Halloween, about, 7 or so years ago, you were, about 19, turning 20 on (b-day), and you had just joined the BLU Team. Demo was telling one of his Scottish tales, while all the men sat in boredom, you were leaning in as he told tales of his haunted eye socket, splices, Christian Brutal Sniper, all that jazz. He was now talking about, the dreadful, not very famous Vampire Sniper. He is a lost soul who was a cannibal, cursed with an endless thirst, for the metallic taste of blood. It possessed a Sniper, causing him to kill thousands of people, so he could suck them drythatswhatshesaid

Demo said that if you are walking alone at night, and you feel something smooth, and aet graze on your neck 3 times, it's a sign that he's near, and that he will suck the life out of you.

flashback enddddd~~~~~~

You bolted forward, running as fast as you could, not looking back. You ran and then jumped under a bush.

You panted, before having a sudden coughing fit. You groaned. "Lovely. My boyfriend cheats on me, I fucking cried, and I'm believing in some paranormal bullshit. The last thing I need is to get so sick that I can't even battle tomorrow.This is such a fine night for me..."

You closed your eyes for a moment, the peaceful ambience of crickets chirping, and owls howling soothing your anger, and depression. You let out a sigh of relief, before opening your eyes, seeing a RED Sniper, crouched down to your level.

You freaked out, since you were on the BLU team. "Holy shit!!" You jumped. You were pushed back onto the car door, making a 'CLANK' sound. You winced, shutting your eyes shut, waiting for him to slice your head off, or run 8 miles away and shoot you, or maybe he was gonna piss on you..

Your fatal thoughts were interrupted by Sniper burying his face in your neck, his hot breath sending chills down your spine. "Wassa... sheila loike you... creepin' around here... croiyin'... over some BLU Scout scum..." he muttered, panting and taking in breaths. You felt your face heat up, taken that your enemy was pinning you to a car door, and whispering stuff while panting as if he's run a 10 km. marathon.

You couldn't blame yourself.

You whimpered, struggling against his grasp, only for it to tighten. "Stop.... strugglin'...!" He growled in a deep commanding voice. You immediately tensed
up, your heartbeat quickening.

He smirked against your neck, "good girl..." he pressed his tongue against your neck, taking a long lick, making you involuntarily moan. He stopped.

You gasped. "Fuck... that was a reflex! It's just really sensitiv--"

*BITE!!!*

You froze. You felt your blood seep out of you and into his mouth.

"Ah-" you tried to speak up, but you were too shocked to do or say anything. After a while, he unhooked his teeth from your teeth. He pulled back, smirking and licking blood, your blood, from his mouth. "Thanks luv, I really needed that..."

You started blacking out, but not before he leaned in, kissing your lips deeply.

"Oi'll watch over ya luv..."

Ye sorry if dis is short. I wanna make these good stories and not bad. But hey, I did over 1000 words! That's pretty good!