Child Pyro x Mommy Reader

So this is going to be like a mother son relationship. I imagine Pyro being like 5 or 6 in this, but go ahead and imagine what his age is, what he looks like, etc.

I think this should take place in 1969...

Pyro sat in a sandbox, giggling in content as he burned flowers.

He had found them in front of a locker at school and took them, thinking nobody wanted nor needed them.

He giggled and set down the flowers onto the sand, and turned to grab his balloonicorn, only to find it gone.

Bewildered, he got up and looked around the playground, wondering if it might've accidentally floated away or got caught in a tree.

He finally saw his balloonicorn, in the hands of a blonde girl in cute but rather expensive looking dress. He gasped and ran over to her.

"Um.. Excuse me, but I lost my balloonicorn, and I think you found it! Can I have it back please?" He asked as politely as he could.

The girl looked at him before scowling. "No! Hey, YOU'RE the one who stole my flowers!! And- *GASP* my flowers!!!" She yelled, watching in horror as her flowers were burned up into flames.

Pyro started to get nervous. "Um... I'm sorry... I didn't know those were yours... but I found them on someone's locker and I thought-"

"-that they were FOR FREE?! What is this?! A swap meet?? My boyfriend gave me those flowers, and YOU RUINED THEM!! How could you be so STUPID!?"

Pyro took a step back, his stomach wrenching in fear. "...im s..sorry..." he choked out, his voice starting to break.

"Oh... OH... HAHA!! You're gonna cry?!! How pathetic! Not only are you a crybaby, but you're also a total mentally unstable pyromaniac!! And you're gay too! Aren't balloonicorn's supposed to be only for girls?" The girl cackled evily.

Pyro sniffed before wiping away a few strain tears starting to well up in his eyes. He remembered what his mother had always told him.

'Andrew it's okay... come on, you're stronger than this... don't let bullies take advantage of you... stand up for yourself...'

He seemed to nod to himself, before looking up at the girl.

"I want my balloonicorn. RIGHT. NOW." He said in a firm voice. The girl raised an eyebrow before giggling. "Nope! In fact, I think I like this. I'm going to keep it as payback for what YOU did."

Pyro gasped, oh no. That was your gift to him when he was just a baby! It was way too important to him. He wasn't going to let some spoiled rich white girl have something so close to him be taken away.

He then snapped.

"No... you're... NOT!!" He hollered before pushing the girl down. The girl screamed, crashing into the cement ground. The balloonicorn bounced out of her hands and onto the floor.

Pyro didn't care about the crying girl. He scurried over to his balloonicorn, booked over to the burning flowers, and ran all the way to his home, not looking back.

The cries of the brat grew fainter and fainter, until you could no longer hear her. Pyro looked back, glad to see no one following him. He saw a lake, and glanced at the burning flowers. He didn't want to be reminded of that awful girl, so he chucked the flaming bouquet of flowers into the lake. Guilt washed over him like a wave, and he ran home, sobbing.

At your home. . .

You were washing dishes, humming a tune. You were nearly finished washing them all, before the front door opened. Finally Andrew had come home.

"Andrew! You're finally back! How was school sweetie?"

He came into the kitchen in a daze, his eyes were red and puffy, and his red freckled cheeks were stained with fresh tears.

"Andrew? What happened? Did someone say something mean to you? I swear if they did I'll-" You were interrupted by your son crashing into you, crying.

You sighed and pat his back, letting him cry. "It's okay Andrew.... Just let it out..." This only made him cry harder.

After about 5 minutes he stopped crying. He pulled back and wiped away his tears.

"Andrew, are you done?" You asked him. He nodded, sniffing.

You put your forehead on his, holding his small charred and freckled hands tightly.

"Look, how about I get us some milk and cookies and we talk about what happened, yeah does that sound good?" He smiled and nodded. You smiled warmly at him. "That's my special boy.."

He told you about the girl who bullied him, and the mother of the girl was a bitch as well...

That mom didn't really enjoy her hospital food...