Demoman X Scaredy Cat Reader

Fluff

You felt like Shit.

Today's battle was rough, because a certain SOMEBODY kept distracting you.

He kept winking at you, resulting in you freezing like a deer in headlights, and a good headshot for the enemy Sniper.

He kept using his "smiley face" taunt on you, which he would also hump his hips back and forth while doing so.

And he would get SO DRUNK, stumble towards you and start licking your neck and bite on your ear while he whispers drunken slurrs. Which resulted in perfect backstabbing victims for a Spy.

He was doing this all on purpose, but why?

********

You were afraid of the dark. It was your WORST NIGHTMARE. Since you were so scared, Soldier finally allowed you to keep the light on during the night. You figured he might've gotten tired of you staying up all night, screaming, spazzing out and whimpering like a dog.

Anyways, during dinner, you all were eating Engineer's famous Sloppy Joe's.

"Mmm!! Gotta say Hardhat, mm. You make THE BEST Sloppy Joe's!" Scout said with his mouth full. Spy gave a disgusted look and slapped the younger boy's arm.

"Do not eat like a pig Scout. There is a lady 'ere. At least try to wipe 'our mouth before talking." He sneered.

Scout rolled his eyes before talking again. "Hey is a free country Spy, and, Y/N don't care. Right Y/N?" He asked.

You smiled before answering lazily, "Yeah, I don't care. I don't really care about anything to be honest."

Scout smiled back at you, beef stuck in between his teeth. "See Spy! She gets it. She's like, the second most fearless person. Me bein' the first." He said with a smug grin.

"Scout is correct. I am fearless. And I'm not afraid of anything God throws at-"

Then all the lights turned off.

Karma.

You let out a scream, bloody murder, before falling out of your chair. You started screaming again, running around in circles.

All the mercenaries were laughing, other than Engineer, who had a flashlight in his had, trying to calm you down.

"Darlin'! Calm down! Yer makin' a fool out of yourself!" He yelled. You didn't care how comforting he tried to sound.

"AAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAAAH!!!" You screamed before bursting into tears and falling to your knees. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! WAAAH WAAAAH!! WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST SITTING THERE!?! DOING NOTHING?!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" (South Park anyone?) You wailed.

Sniper laughed before calming down, wiping the tears from his face. "Aaw I'm sorry Sheila, you're just so bloody funny! Its just the dark! Nothing ain't gonna kill ya!"

You sobbed some more, before choking out, "BUT... THERE MIGHT BE A SPYYYYY.... WAAAAH!!!"

Demoman stopped laughing before walking over and picking you up bridal style. "Don't worry lads," He said in his sexy THICC accent. "I'll take the lass upstairs amd calm her down from the power outage."

He left it at that before taking up the stairs. Scout then shouted, "DON'T BE TOO ROUGH ON HER CYCLOPS! SHE'S STILL PURE!"

You stopped crying and blushed, wondering if he was going to do it.

He took you upstairs and setting you on your bed, blushing. Wait, was he?

He then hugged you and rocked you back and forth like a baby.
"It's okay lass... I'm here.." he whispered into your ear.

You shivered and hugged him back, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

He then slowly pushed you back onto your bed, staring into your e/c eyes.

"Aye lass, I want to tell ye somethin'." He said. "Yeah...?" You answered back.

"I've liked ye for a while now... and I need you to be mine.." he said. You stayed silent before pressing your lips to his. He returned your kiss almost immediately, pushing you down more into your comfy bed.

You moaned into the kiss, as he ran his fingertips through your hair.

You both pulled back, staring at each other. Demo smiled before taking you in his arms, cuddling with you.

"Aye suppose we are together lass?" "Mhm.."

You weren't really scared of the dark anymore after that.