Meem X Reader

Mk, sorry if this took rlly long to do I've been having a lot of laziness. =/ sawwy fam
Also, I'm sorry if it's short af, I'm kinda getting tired of the X Reader thing
4 more chapters
Also sawwy if I mixed it up, I'm still in hell-skool

You walked in the woods at the break of dawn. Since this was the productive 20th century and not the lazy ass 21st century yet, you loved waking up early and taking walks around the forest.

You kept walking, before smelling the faint smell of gasoline, and ash nearby. You figured your Pyro got out again, and was trying to light a tree on fire again.

You sighed, running over to where the putrid smell was at.

You were eventually led to a BLU Pyro, screaming, trying to burn a RED Medic board cut out, used for training.

You watched in confusion, before hearing another scream, that wasn't the Pyro's. For some reason, the Medic cutout wasn't catching on fire from the Pyro.

It kept screaming, tilting side to side trying to get away. You felt a tad sorry, so you grabbed your pistol you've kept with you, and shot the Pyro seeing him fall dead.

You look up at the board, seeing it run towards you. You screamed, about to shoot it, when you heard a

"MeEM!"

You froze, raising an eyebrow. "Ehhhh?"

"MEeM!!"

"What?"

"MEEm!!!"

"How are  you talking?"

"MeEm!!!"

"How are you standing upright?"

"MEEM!!!"

You shrugged. "I'm finna go ...." you turned and started to walk back to the base, not knowing the cutout was following you.

You arrived at the base, walking into the kitchen where the rest of the mercs were.

They greeted you, before freezing. "..."

You stared back at them. "...what?"

Pyro muffled something, pointing behind you. You looked, gasping when you saw the Meem in the hallway.

"MeEm!" He said. The team screamed, grabbing their weapons about to beat the shit out of it.

You waved your hands, defending the cardboard cutout. "Hold up hold up hold up!!"

They let down their weapons, looking at you. "Why is little girl blocking us from monster?"

"Guys... I think this is the Medic that disappeared!!"

The Mem meEmed, jumping up, trying to say she was right.

You heard him, asking him, "uh, Medic, who did this you.."

The Medic mEeMed, and you distinctively heard, Merasmus.

"Merasmus, huh...?" You mumbled. Soldier screamed, shoving the game of pass the pigs they was playing off the table and on the floor.

"MERASMUS HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY OUR MEDIC!! HE ALWAYS GIVES ME EXTRA COUGHDROPS AFTER CHECKUPS AND WHEN HE DISAPPEARED I COULDN'T GET ANY AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE PUTS THEM-- *inhale* CURSE YOU MERASMUUUUUUSSSS!!!"

"Uh technically he cursed Medic." Scout added, matter of factly, yelping when Soldier whipped his ass with a military whip.

"Well.... he probably just did it temporarily!" You said. Medic sighed, feeling his heart beat faster.

"MeEm." He said, as if saying yes.
"Well, let's get some rest guys! Hopefully he'll turn back tomorrow!" You said, smiling.

The men hummed, walking up to their rooms, as you led him to his infirmary, where his doves flew to him, knocking his form over, as they kissed him all over.

You laughed, waving them away, helping him up. "MeEm!" He said, as if saying, stupid birds.

"Aw, they just missed you!" You said. "Anyways, you must be exhausted, get some sleep." You said, putting him on his bed, pulling the covers over him.

He sighed, nodding, before there was a silence. You assumed he was asleep, since he was so still and relaxed.

You smiled, yawning, walking out, turning off the lights. "Good night..." you said, blushing slightly.

The Next Morning...

You slowly awoke, seeing a figure on top of you. "Ehh....?" You stirred, blinking as your vision cleared, Medic sitting atop you, a big happy smile on his face. "Good morning, Y/N!"

You yelped, before smiling. "Medic! You're back!" You said in a happy tone.

Medic nodded, before kissing you, making you gasp.

You immediately melted in the kiss, cupping his cheeks, as you pulled him in closer.

After a while, you two pulled back, panting softly.

"Whoa..." you panted, looking away with a blush, and a small smile playing on your lips.

"Zhank you for helping me..." he said, blushing and looked away slightly.

You sat up, hugging him. "I'm glad I decided to get out of bed and walk around..." you said, smiling softly.

"Meem." He said, jokingly.

I fkin succ