Jealous, Drunk Sniper X Reader

Dis coote Requested by FyrenBrimstone

Ugh. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! =)=)=)=) ;-;

You sat next to him as he chugged another Cerveza

(If u dun know what a Cerveza is gtfo. Nah I'm just playin it's Mexican beer.)

He finally pulled the glass bottle away from his lips, burping loudly. You sighed. "Are ya done?" You asked, impatient.

He shook his head. "No!! I don't wanna go to school!" He whined like a child. "That's not what I even asked...." you groaned. "Mundy, come on! You've had enough, let's just go back to the base!"

Sniper shook his head, before yelling at the bartender, "Ey ya lil ankle boitaaaaah! Gimme a bottle of whiskey!!" You slapped a hand over you head.

"Rough day gorgeous?" You turned around, seeing a rather fair looking man, sitting next to you, enjoying a beer. You nodded. "Yeah... my boyfriend keeps drinking..." The man chuckled.

"I've been there... say... what your name sweetie?" You smiled, "Y/N. You?" He grinned slightly. "Joe." He put his hand out for you to shake it.

You shook his hand, before being met with Sniper's head on your thigh, making you blush.

You looked, seeing him glaring at Joe, hiccups escaping his mouth. Blush tinted his cheeks, indicating his drunken state.

Finally after nearly 30 seconds of awkward staring, he spoke. "Heeeeyyyy youuuuu..... Doe....."

Joe frowned a bit. "It's Joe..." Sniper brushed it off. "Joe, whatever.... don't be troiying to flirt with moi, *hic* girrrrll... girl... goirl.... girrrr...." Sniper slightly dozed off, before getting up, slapping your thigh, making you jump and yelp in surprise.

Joe raised his eyebrow. "Uh...Dude... sorry. Didn't know she was your girl..."

Sniper slurred, "LIAR! She told you I was her boyyyyyyyyyfriend!!!!!" He yelled at him.

Joe frowned. "Whatever." He got up, walking off, grumbling profanities under his breath.

You blushed, Sniper's hand still on your leg. "Okay!" You pushed his hand off, and stood up.

"We're going home."

After driving home. . .

You were carrying your drunken lover to your guy's room.

You set him down on the bed, panting. "Okay.... okay..." you grabbed a bottle of water tossing it to him. "Here, it's vodka." You said nonchalantly.

His face lit up, and he chugged it down. His eyes widened at the tasteless liquid. He had finished the whole bottle, and he whined.

"Wot is this shit?!! It don't taste loike vodka!!" He complained. You rolled your eyes

"That's the point, it's water." He threw the bottle away, thrashing as you tucked him underneath the blankets.

You shushed him by kissing him, causing him to freeze, and then relax.

You pulled away, seeing his face flushed even more than it was before. "Are you going to go to sleep now?" You asked, slightly glaring at him.

He nodded slowly, his eyes half lidded. He yawned, lying back, relaxing.

You sighed, lying next to him, feeling him cuddle up into you.

He giggled, before having them stop as he finally fell asleep.

You sighed again. "Good night you dork."

You soon fell asleep with him, hoping to sleep off the headache.

Yeah this was short. Sorry. The writer's block hurts.