Scout X Crybaby Reader LEMON

Last part! And it's a lemon!!

I hope you enjoy it! I worked very hard on it, so grab your popcorn and all that cool stuff. And don't forget to get the lemonade....

Oh yeah, sorry if this is a little late, school has been making me real lazy...

3rd P.O.V.
+++++++

He stared as she talked with that dumb Red Scout.

"Argh... I don't get it Spy... why does he have to always get in the way... I wish it wasn't ceasefire, otherwise I would- Wait, what am I saying? I have Miss Pauling!
Miss Pauling is so perfect and totally into me! She's pretty hot too!" He said confidently as Spy lit a cigarette.

"Oui, whatever 'ou say Scout." He replied, unamused.

"She might be ignorin' me now, but just you wait Spy, in 5 more years and she'll finally fall for my awesome charm and good looks!" He grinned cockily as Spy rolled his eyes.

"Scout. 'Ou have the sex appeal of a trash bin. 'Ou have asked Miss Pauling out for 5 years, and she has always declined." He said before continuing.

"I do not think that Miss Pauling ever intends to go steady with someone like 'ou. I think you should go for someone who is nice, kind, caring, and is NOT a stripper or prostitute." Scout frowned frustratingly. "Then who should I go for?!"

Spy rolled his eyes again and stretched out his arm, pointing to you. "I think the girl who you have been bullying, and talking about." Scout felt himself blush. "Y-Y/N?!! H-hell no! She's a little baby! She's not even good enough like Miss Pauling! She-"

He was interrupted mid sentence as Spy bitch slapped him right across the face. (Smack that bish)

"Scout! Stop it!! Do not think I do not know about 'our feelings towards her! She is better and kinder than Miss Pauling!" Scout looked stunned, and went to touch his now red cheek. "Yo, what the hell man?! You just-"

"Scout. Everytime Heavy would attempt to hurt you for stealing his sandwich, she would try to stop him, and when 'ou did get hurt, she would get the Medic and comfort you!" Scout couldn't even get a word in.

"She has done so much for 'ou, yet you decide to treat her like shit and lie to 'ourself! Saying that Miss Pauling will soon like 'ou, oh give me a break." Scout hung his head low, trying to hide his face with his hat and failing.

Spy got up. "And, by the way Scout." Scout looked up at his coworker.

"Try to keep your moaning more quiet the next time you think about Y/N."

********

"Ahaha! Good one Scout!" You giggled as you both laughed.

You turned to see your team's Scout walking towards you guys. His face was shadowed by his hat , and he wasn't smiling.

"Um... hey Scout! What's going on?" He then grabbed onto the RED Scout's arm. "I have to talk to him in private." He growled the last part through clenched teeth.

As he was dragged away, the RED Scout smiled and waved at you, as you did to him.

*****
In a room...
*****

The Blu slammed the Red into the wall, before hissing out, "Stop tryin' to STEAL her!! Asshole!" The Red smiled and gave him a smug grin.

"Come on man, she told me how you bully her just because she's sensitive! Besides, I thought you liked Miss Pauling!" The Blu Scout scrunched his face into a frown and blushed.