Chapter 1

Just TO clarify before you start reading this story won't be 100% accurate but feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong. This story is also based off of the 2017 remake but will have some details of  the original mini series and the book.
Your character will be a new character to the original story.

°°°°°°°°°

It was the perfect summer day.
Not a cloud in the sky.
And what made it even more perfect was the last day of school.
No more homework or stressful assignments, you could just....relax.
Well to be fair you were only in seventh grade so you didn't have it that bad.

You sat In your desk waiting for you teacher to call you up, she was giving out little gift bags for the class, once your name was called you were free to go and get your stuff Out of your locker.
"Grace,Mary Anne, Y/n.."
your head shot up when you heard your name, you scrambled to grab your bag and sat up making you chair scrape against the floor creating a cringe worthy screech.
You walked up and grabbed the small plastic bag filled with goodies and said your last goodbye for the summer.

The halls were packed, students younger and older running throughout the halls rushing to grab their things and leave.

You walked to your locker head down trying to stay as invisible as possible, you didn't have many friends only a few.
Richie Toizer or most commonly known as Richie"Trashmouth" Toizer, he sure did have a strong vocabulary.
Then we have Bill Denbrough or "Stuttering Bill" He's had a stutter for most of his life... it wasn't as bad before but ever since his brother Georgie died it's gotten worse, the poor kid loved his brother.
Next is Stanley, he's a good kid but he gets teased a lot for being Jewish I mean we all get teased but Stan takes it to heart.
And finally Eddie, he's a shy fun but paranoid kid, Mrs.K, his mother is very over protective a single fly touches the kid and she has a heart attack.
She says he's "fragile".
And then there's you.
You are commonly known as a Loner or a Loser.. Mostly beacause your only friends are a group of guys that aren't the coolest people.

As you finally reach your locker you grab all your things and leave.
You stop at the girls washroom and head inside.
Some of the "not so kind" girls from your grade are all chatting by one of the sinks.
They all turned to you as you entered the room.
"Look its the Loser Girl! I bet she's only in friends with all those guys because no one else is willing to talk to her" one of the girls say in a not so quiet whisper.

"You know I can hear you right?" you say with a unamused tone.
"Boo who Y/n!" They say.
You roll your eyes and walk out.
Whatever you needed to do could wait, you needed to meet everyone any way.

You walk out of the school doors and spot your
Friends dumping out their backpacks in the trash.
"Hey Guys!" You yell running towards them.
"Hey y/n" The boys say.

You smiled at them and quickly dumped your bag out letting all your old assignments fall into the trash with the many others.

"Ahhh, that's the best feeling ever" Stan sighed gazing at the metal can filled with lose papers.

Riche let out a small chuckle.
"You think that's good! Try tickling your pickle for the first time!" Richie says throwing his backpack over his shoulders.

"Oh my god Rich" Stan replied.
"Good lord Richie we didn't need to know that" you say throwing your face into your hands.