Chapter 3

The wind blew your hair in all directions as you wizzed down the steep hill.

You could feel the soft breeze on your face, this was your favorite part about summer.

Riding down the hill with your best friends having a blast, laughing,playing.
Distracting, Distracting you from the real world that was around you.

You shook those thoughts from your mind and continued riding down the hill trailing shortly behind Richie.

Once we reached the bottom of the hill we turned left into a small clearing that lead to the Quarry.
You hopped off your bike, stumbling a bit.
You ran towards the rest of your friends.
"Hey guys!" You yell engulfing them all in one big hug.

"Y/n! I-its been less t-than a d-d-day"
Bill says letting go, along with the others.
"I just missed you guys!"

"Ugh, enough with this sappy SHIT! Lets have fun" Richie inturupts.

***********

You all had planned on jumping in, Stan wasn't as exited but he finally agreed.
The boys all stripped down to only their underwear.
You slowly in buttoned your dress revealing your blue underwear and white bra.
The boys all stared at you in awe.

"Quit it boys, or the next thing you'll see is my fist" you say thing your dress to the ground.

"Well shit, alright" Richie pouts turning his attention elsewhere.

***********

You all stood at the end of the cliff.
"Wanna play lougie?"

Richie was first, he spit in the water making a satisfied expression at his distance.
The next was Bill, his went a decent length but not as far as Richies.
Then Stan,
You,
Ben,
And last Eddie.
He spit it the water, obviously going the shortest.

"Yes!" Richie exclaimed doing a double fist pump in the air.
"I won!"
Eddie scoffed.
"Ummm, no its always been mass, I win" Eddie argued.

"Mass?-what even- what is mass?!"
Richie sputtered.

"Like how thick juicy and fat it is!"
Eddie yelled trying
Desperately to explain Himself.
"Whatever, who's going first?"

You all glanced down at the far drop.
Obviously you would go first this was your passion.

Before you could get a single sentance out of your mouth the boys heads were turned another direction.

"Ill go"

You turned your head towards the direction they were looking, just in time to see Beverly throw her dress to the ground.
She rushed towards you grabbing your hand and you both jumped off the cliff.

"Pussys!!"

The wind blew through your hair as you fell through the sky hand in hand with Beverly, your body smashed into the cold water sending jolts of adrenalin through your body.

You swam to the top of the water taking in a deep breath.

"Wooo whooo!!!!"

You cheered. Shaking your head back and forth, water splashing everywhere.

You looked towards Beverly and gave her a high five.
"Team girls for the win!"

Splash!

You turn around to see who jumped in just in time to see Bill splash down in front of you, his head resurfaced after and he glanced around.
"W-where's Richie?" He asked

'He must have been the one to jump down'
You thought glancing around.

"I heard him jump in but I don-"
Before you could finish you felt two arms wrap around your neck puling you underwater.
You screamed causing water to go up your nose, you turned around and saw a grining Richie, he swam back up to surface you following behind.

When you got up Beverly,Bill and now Eddie, Ben and Stan were all laughing, including Richie.

"Richie what the heck! you almost gave me a heart attack!" You yelled trying to hold back an amused grin.

"It was just so tempting!"

"Whatever"

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY CHICKEN"

*********

"SHIT!-"

Splash!

Your body hit the cold water, sending shivers up your spine.

You opened your eyes, despite the bubbles blocking your vision you could see it.

A red orb floating at the surface of the water.
As clear as day.

Without hesitation you swam to the top.

Once you surfaced you took in a deep breath,moving the hair from your face.

It was gone.

You looked around unable to see anything even close to the shade of red.

You franticly moved your head around, trying deprately to prove to yourself you weren't going insane.

Thats when you saw it.

It was floating down the shore. 

A red balloon with a white string trailing slowly behind.

You stared at it in shock.

What was it doing here?

But that was the least of your worries.

*************

Yes, yes I know! This chapter was VERY short. I give you full permission to yell at me :)
But in my defence I am moving...

Any way I thought this was a good way to end this chapter with a spooky visit from 'you know who' .
ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE I LOVE YOU ANS HAVENT IN A WHILE.
Well anyways HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STAY HIDRATED 💧💧💦💦💧