Chapter 12

1

"Wait guys... Wheres Stan?"
Panic filled your body as you glanced around to see that Stan was no longer with the group.
Mike climbed down into the well and you all left the small opening to look for Stan.

"He couldn't have gone far" you say.
Inside the sewers was dark. There were many different tunnels to follow, but one one side there was a door. It was big and metal with a large wheel in the middle to twist it open. If Stan was anywhere he wpuld most definatly be in there.

Bill grabbed the wheel and used all his strenght to pull it open. The door slowyly started to creak open and he was able to pull it.
You all rushed inside before the door closed, behind the door was a large opening. There was a huge fountain, with no water planted in the middle of the room.
"Stan?!" Someone yelled.
The room wnt dead silent for a moment. In the silence you could faintly hear something coming from behind the fountain.
"Stan?" You questioned, walking over to where the noise was coming from.
The group followed you as you got closer to the noise.

You almost screamed when you saw it. Stan ways laying on the fround as some monster had its mouth attatched to his face. Blood trickled down the sides of your friends face as the monster sucked the life out of him. Mike yelled for the monster to stop, startiling the creature it released its grip from his face leaving behind bloddy teath marks in his face.
The monster then slinked of into the darkness leaving Stan on the ground.

You rushed towards him shaking him awake causing him to panic.
The boy yelled at you and the group trying to push you off. Richie some how began to calm him down gripping onto his shoulders telling him he was okay.
"You're okay Stan it'so gone, it's gone" you said to him with a calm voice careful not to worry him even more.
He was having a panic attack, nobody knew how to deal with it.
Bill would know

"Bill i dont know wha- Bill?"
Half way through yoursentace you glanced back to find him but he was gone. Bill had dissapered.
Jesus fuck, why do people keep leaving.

****
"Guys! Bill is gone!"
The attention on Stan was now on finding Bill.
If IT got him you woukdnt be able to fight this clown. You needed him.

The group pulled up Stan from the fround and began to run.
They ran through tunnels, and tunnels of grey water. You were starting tovthink you were lost.

"Guys hurry up- oH shit!" Eddie had tripped, landing face first into the water. He screamed pulling himself up. Seatching hmin the water for his flashlight that hechad dtopped on the way down.
"Guys? Guys! I cant find my flashli- What the fuck!?"
Your eyes widdened in horror as severed heads began to float up from under the water, like some sick twisted game of bobbing for apples.
Richie reached forwards and yanked Eddie up from his shirt.

"FORGET ABOUT THE FLASHLIGHT USE MINE" 
Eds snached it out of his hand and you were now running again.

A strong feeling of danger lurking in the back of your mind telling you not to go screamed at you as you ran along side your boyfriend.

Then you saw it.
As you turned a corner your eyes met a large mound of junk.
Kids, They were floating. Everywhere.
Then you saw Bev. She was the only one who was still. She looked weak, like the life was sucked out of her.
"Guys! C'mon we need to help her!" You yelled pulling Rich along.
The group hurried over to her. Mike, being the tallest jumped up to grab jer ankle. He missed the first teo times but got a hold of her soon after Ben and Eddie grabed her ankle helping to pull her down to ground level.

Her skin was plaler than usual.
Her eyes, they were rolled back i to her head. Her mouth hubg open, almost like loose hinges.

"Bev! Wake up!" Ben screamed, his voice cracking.
"Wake up!" He yelled again pulling her into a hug.
The group all exchanged sad glances as you thought your friend was gone.
Tears sliped from your eyes as you watched Ben struggle.
"Why isn't she waking up!"
You let out a sob and fell into Richies shoulder. He held your head in the crook of his neck and drew small circles in your back to calm you.
You could hear Bens sobs. You wanted to help.
You pulled away fro. Richies grip to look up at your friend.
Ben was holding her shoulders and he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. You thought just for a second that he was crazy, but she ooened her eyes and took a long deep breath in.
You let out a happy sigh and ran forward hugging her.
"Thank you so much guys... But wheres Bill?" Beverly said as she hugged each one of her friends.
"We dont know. We found you as we were looking for him" Stan says.

Beverly looked towards you with a concerned look.
You yave her a sympathetic smile and nodded your head.
"Well, what are we doing just standing here wr need to find him!"

°

All you did was turn the corner and there he was.
But, he was standing infront of the once happy, hyper kid that you knew as Georgie.

It wasnt tge Georgie you knew and loved. Tgis Georgie was covered in dirt wearing a ripped up yellow rain coat. His hair was greasy and messy. And the worst of all his right arm was missing. It had been torn off, blood was splatered on the side of his coat making him look even more frighting.

"I wanna come home Bill, take me home...." The boy whined.

Bill stood in front of his brother watching him struggle.

"I want y-you to come h-ome more than anything, but.... Youre not Georgie" Bill said as he pulled Mikes gun out from his pocket.
The younger boy gasped as he pressed it to his forehead.

"Bill..."

"Im sorry Georgie... I love you"

"I love you too Bill"

BANG!

°
·UNEDITED·