Chapter 2

You could hear voices, but you couldnt see who or what those voices were coming from.

What were they even saying?

You couldnt make ot out but it sounded like panicked yelling.

You tried to open your eyes, as soon as light hit them your head started pounding.
"Shes awake?!"
You groaned and sat up from the cold ground you were laying on.
You struggled to open your eyes for the second time but succeeded... Barely.

You could see all the boys sitting infront of you, staring intently.

"OoOo I wonder is she forgets who we are?" Richie says with an excited grin.

"Im Richie Tozier your hansome boyfriend" he says winking.

"I know who you are fuckwad" you respond rubbing your temples.

Richie sighs.
"You can't blame me for trying" Richie mutters.

"Here Y/n I have some asprins" Eddie says taking a small capsul out of his faney pack and taking a small pill out.
He gestures for you to take it,

You silently thank him and dry swallow the pill.

"How long was I out for?" You ask.

The boys all glance at each other and then back at you, as if they were all silently agreeing on Something.
"About fortyfive minuets" Stanley says.
"Y-you hit y-yyour head pretty h-hard" Bill says.
You reach up and feel your head, even under all that bandage 'most likely provided by Eddie who carried a small first aid kit every where he went' you could still feel a large bump.

"Were just glad your okay y/n.." Eddie says pulling you into a hug, surprising you at first. Everyone soon joined in after and we all sat in a circle hugging for a good 30 seconds.

"Thanks for taking care of me guys" you say, "but your hugging me to tight I cant.Breathe" you say with a slight giggle.

All the boys let go of you and apologize for their 'aggresive hug'.

You were quickly disrupeted from your thoughts though when you all hears splashing from the stream behind you, your heads all whiped towards the sound.
A boy that you recognized as Ben 'the new kid' Came Colapsing into veiw.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Richie asked confused.

The boy just stared at us with a confused glare probably wondering why a bunch of kids were playing in the sewers, to be fair it wasn't a very common place to play.

The boy quickly jumped to his feel to reveal his bloodied and ripped T-Shirt.

"Holy shit dude! We need to get you help!" Eddie says rushing towards him.

You all pulled up to the closest Drug Store with Ben sitting on the back of Bill's Bike.

You rode to the ally beside th d'se store and parked your bikes, leaning them against the store.

You, Eddie, Bill and Stan walked inside.
"What do we need?" Stan asked glancing around the small store.

"I dont know?!" Eddie said with a panicked tone.
"Theres praticaly a half dead kid sitting outside!"
"E-Eddie aren't y-you supposed t-to be g-good at t-t-this?!"
"No how should I know this!"
"Eddie this entire section looks like your medicine cabinet!"
"W-we d-don't even h-have enough m-mmoney for a-all this s-sshhit!"

"Guys!" You yell.
The boys all turn to you and stop bickering.
"We can't be arguing right now we need to help that kid Ben" you say with a confident tone.

But the boys are more focused on Something else behind you.
You whip around to see what they are staring at.

Beverly Marsh.

Beverly was in your grade, she had long auburn hair that was usually tied back in a pony tail, as it was today.

She wasn't particularly popular but she wasn't a Loser either, she was in between.
But this year she sunk down low,
People were saying that she did 'thing's' with all the guys in our school but you didnt belive those rumors you knew they were lies.

"Do you guys need help?"

"We d-don't have e-enough m-money" Bill says gesturing to all the bandages and other medical supplies in Eddies arms.

Beverly smirked.

"I can help with that" she said.

Beverly gave you a plan, she would go up to the cash and distract the clerk while you all run out the doors before he saw.

You all agreed, Eddie needed some extra convincing but soon enough he gave in.

You all waited in the candy eisle and watched as Beverly talked to the clerk, then 'accidentally' knocking over a box of ciggarets. She quickly turned around and waved giving you the sign to leave.
Bill,Stan and Ed ran to the door knocking into a shelf on the way. You quickly grabbed a small chocolate bar and followed behind them.

Stan turned to you and glanced down at the Kit Kat gripped in your hands.

"Seriously?" He said,
"Whattt?" You reply continued by a laugh.

Bill and Beverly returned shortly after and aproched you Richie Eddie and Stan, along with Ben who was sitting on a small wooden crate that was left on the ground.

Eddie quickly patched Ben up and cleaned his many cuts and scrapes from falling on the sharp stones back in the Barron's.

"Look at that, good as new I did such a great job!" Richie said standing proud
"Rich all you did was sit and make commentary" Ed replied.
Richie rolled his eyes and mde a 'sureee' face. Even though we all saw.

"Well guys I should probably get going now" Stan said grabbing his bag and bike.

"I-I agree" Bill said gathering his things as well.

Everyone else agreed and you all got your stuff and headed your separate ways.

Exccept you and Richie. You lived beside each other so it was kinda your thing to walk home together.

Edit: this chapter was never fully finished, wattpad deleted like half of the story. Ugh. I will be updating this chapter in a second part. That will be posted as soon as possible. Please read the update I just posted for more info, thanks!