Chapter 9 part one

It had been two weeks since the Losers Club split up. You had only spoken to Richie this entire time.
Today you were going to the carnival, it was sorta a tradition you had with Richie. You would go and ride on all the rides all day, eat food, play games and goof around until they kicked you out. The previous year you almost got arested because Richie tried to operate one of the Rides, he made this elaborate plan to get the operator away from the machine so he could sneak in, it was honestly hilarious. You laughed at the memories and walked over to Richies house knocking on his door. Shortly after you heard loud foot steps running down his stairs. The door swung open to reveal a tired looking Richie with bed head and still in his pyjamas.
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck"
The door slamed in your face causing you to jump back. You stared at the door in confusion knocking again, this time no one ran down the stairs all you heard was silence. Then some distant crashing.
'What the Hell was he doing' you thought.
Five minuets had passed before you heard footsteps running down his steps again. This time when he opened the door he was fully dressed and his hair was less messy.
"Sorry about that, i forgot we were going today" he said nervously scratching the back of his neck.
You chuckled at his actions and smiled. "Its okay Richie, I found it kind of funny" you say.
Richie laughs and gives you a nervous smile.
"A- um you look um really pretty today" Richie says avoiding any eye contact with you, and a blush slowly apearing on your cheeks.
"Thanks Richie, you dont look half bad either" you complement him back aswel.

You arived at the carnaval shortly after. The streets filled with cars and teenagers with their friends or partners. The air smelt of candy and food causing your mouth to water.
"Sudenly, im starving" Richie says sniffing the air. You nodd and grab his hand pulling him towards the entrance. You walk inside and let go of his hand instantly walking over to one of the booths with cotton candy hanging from the sides.
"Richie! Richie can i get some cotton candy" you say jumping up and down like a child, pointing towards the pink and blue fluffy sweetness.
"Sure" he says walking towards you "but only because your being really cute" he says a bit quieter as he walks past you making you blush. He hands the older man in the booth a five and he hands back two dollars in change and a bag of cotton candy. He instantly rips the plastic open and takes a chunk out, shoving it in his mouth.
"Hey! Save some for me" you say snatching the bag out of Richies hands. You take a handfull of candy out and place it on your tounge letting it disolve in your mouth.
"Mmmhhh, its sooo good" you hum.
Richie chuckles and looks towards you a mischivious look on his face.
"Thats what she said"
You groan and wack him in the shoulder causing him to yelp in pain.
"Hey! What was that for?" He asks rubbing his sore arm.
"For being a dipshit"
Richie gave you an over exaggerated frown and pretended to cry and sniffle. You chuckle at his and tell him to quit it, he does.
"Now my good fellow! Lets go play some games!" Richie says in his british accent. He grabs your hand and pulls you towards the one thing you were dreading the most. The fun house, but in your case it was more like a horror house. The flashing lights gave you a headache and the glass maze made you sick. You begged Richie to go play something different but he insisted.

You hand the tall man out front on the building two tickets and he opens the door for you to enter, you pause and look at Richie with an unsure look on your face. He squeeses your hand and gives you a Reasuring smile. He mouths the words '"you'll be okay" to you and you walk inside.
The first thing you see is a long dark hallway with wavy mirrors that made you look short, tall, chuby or skinny.
You and Richie quiclky ran through the hallway, your laughter echoing of the walls. You turned left heading straight into the mirror maze. Some mirrors making you look strange and some made you look normal. Each way you looked you saw a reflection of yourself making seem like you were trapped in a small box.
"Richie i dont like this its making me sick" you say with a nervous tone as you cling onto your friend.
"Just... Follow me"
You nodd your head hesitentaly and follow Richie. He takes a Left then goes straight then right then left again, your eyes on the ground the entire time. He takes another left and stops, taping your shoulder to get you to look up. When you do you see that youve made it out of the maze and into a room filled with colorful paintings of clowns and circus animals. You avoid looking at the paintings with clowns but do admire all the others. When you exit the hall there is a large entrance into what looks to be a slide. You pull Richie along and sit bettween his legs as you slide down the large purple tube. You cheer in excitement as the spead you are going at causes your hair to flow in your face almost making it like a roller coster.
The slide ends and you jump out to be greated by another worker and a large gate leading out to carnival.

"My turn to chose, that. Was. Terrifying." You say.
Richie laughs and nodds his head in agreement.
"Hmm, how about the ferris wheel!" You exlaim pointing towards the large ride.
Richie smirks and takes your hand in his.
"I would have picked the same thing"

*********
Short-ish i guess agh im sorry ibe been busy with school lately and UgH my locker wouldnt open today and it was a disaster. Im litteraly about to pass out im so tired! Anyway i hope you enjoyed and part two of this special chapter will be out soon ;).