Chapter 11

Only 2 more.......

It had been a month since the fight. Noboby spoke to eachother. Not even you and Bev. The month was mainly spent with Richie at the arcade.
The original plan for the summer, but with less kisses.

On this particular day the arcade was almost empty, you and Richie were at the front of the small building playing street fighter, his arm wrappend around your waist as he played the game.
"Fuck, im losing"
You giggled at his frustration and nuzzeled your head into his neck.
"Your doing great baby" you whispered into his ear making his cheeks go red.
You watched his fingers press each button and the ocasional movement if the joy stick. He furrowed his eyebrows and stuck his tounge out of his mouth concentrating hard on the game. He stared to jump up and down occasionally, as his character defeted this aponent. He turned to you and pulled you closer to him pressing you against the machine kissing you passionately.

"Uh, R-richie? Y-y/n?"

Richie let you go and groaned in annoyance.
"Bill, cant you see im busy?"
You looked up and saw a flusterd, but confused Bill standing in the door way of the arcade.

"It got her, it got Beverly"
It took you a while to conect the dots.
But soon enought it all hit you, IT got Beverly.
"Wha- what are you saying?" Richie asked, obviously still confused to what was happening.
You turned over to Richie giving him a worried look.
"IT Rich, it got her"

*************
You sat at Bill's kitchen tabel waiting impatiently as Richie phoned the rest of your friends. The well house, you would all meet there. Your top priority at the moment was finding Bev, and you were refusing to fail her.

"Y/n?" Bill said causing you to whip your head in his direction.
"What w-was that, back there at T-the arcade? With y-you and Richie" he asked causing you to blush.
"Its complicated Bill, how 'bout i explain after we find Bev" hou explain resting your hand under your chin.
Richie slammed the phone down and rushed towards you grabbing your hand and pulling you up.
"We're all set"
Bill sat up grabbing his pack filled with different things we could potentially use as a weapon against it.

You didn't know of this would be your last day alive, and quite frankly you didnt care. As long as you spent it with the one person that mattered the most, you were fine.

You all met at the well house, Stan looking the most concerned out of all.
"Do we really have to go in?" He asked fiddling.
You placed a gental hand on his shoulder and gave him a reasuring look.
"Stan, you'll be fine. We wont let anything happen to you, right guys?" You say looking towards the group and getting many nods towards Stan.
He smiled back at you and you turned towards Richie who stayed close to you at all times.

Bill was the first to enter tge house. Without hesitation he swung open tge door and steped insode with the rest following closely behind him.
The house had the same foul stench as before but this time you knew it was coming. Bill led you all down into the basement where he saw IT.
In the basement there was a large broken well located in the middle of the concrete floor. Blood lining the edge of it. You winced at the sight and slowly walked towards it.
"Hoe do you expect us to get down there?" Mike asks peering down the deep well. Bill glanced around as if he was looking for something to use. 
His eyes stopped on an old rope that was by the stairs.
"Oh god. Please tell me we arent using that?! Were all going to die arent we?"
You quiclky Shushed Eds as Bill secured the rope so you could all safely climb down.
Bill tugged on thw rope to make sure it was completly secure. The rope stayed put and he began to climb down, sendind shivers down your spine.
You walk over to the well and pear down. Bill had nade it safely down and crawled into a small opening.
"Ill go next" you say as you grab the rope.
Richie runs over and grabbes your hand before you leave.
"Be careful" he says squeezing your hand one last time.

The rest of the Losers crawl down, leaving just Mike left.
"Im heading dow- what the fuck?!"
You all glance up frantically and see Mike getting pulled down by Henry Bowers. It was dark but you could tell that blood was dripping down his face. You covered your mouth in shock and gripped onto Richies hand.

"MIKE!"Stan yelled as he saw what was happening.
You could hear the struggle coming from above you.
Henry heard your yelling and peared down the well, he laughed and pulled the rope out so you couldnt escape, the group grabbed at it frantically trying to keep it down. Henry was to strong, the rope sipped out of your grasp as he spat down into the well.

You could hear grunts and muffles yelling comung from above you. All you wanted to do at this moment was yell and scream, for Henry to leave and for Mike to be okay.
You all yelled for Mike, you were griping onto Richies shirt tears threatening to escape your eyes.

Suddenly all the noise stopped. You quickly shushed the group and listened carefully, you then heard a loud cry. You jumped back as you watchec Henry fall down the well hitting the sides his bones cracking as they hit the hard brick.

You let out a long breath that you didn't know you were holding in and released your grip on Richies shirt.

"Im okay guys.." Mike said as he peared his head over the kedge placing his gun in the edge of the well.
He threw down the rope and started to load his gun. Not relizing the ammo bean to fall. Mike franticly tried to catch it but it was no use, the ammo fell into the dark deep well soon dissapearing into the darkness below.

***************

❤❤❤❤

I want a name for my followers/reader what should it be? Any good suggestions?