Chapter 9 *part two"

Richie was leading you towards the ferris wheel, which surprisingly had little to no line. You both stood in line hand in hand as the people in front of you  were let onto the ride.
It came to your turn an the man opened the cart door and you both walked in.
"All hands must stay inside the cart at all times, and no shaking please" the man said, as he closed the door and pulled the leaver making the ride start. As you went up the Ferris Wheel you could see more and more of the town, the beautuful lights from the carnival made the scenery even more gorgeous.
"Look!" Richie exclaimed " You can see the Quarry!" He said pointing in the direction. "Wow, its so pretty" you responded.
"Not as pretty as you though" Richie says.  "Awe, Rich Thanks"
Was Richie flirting with you? You knew he would joke around with you about that but this felt different... It felt real.
A smile spread across your face and you leaned your head against Richies shoulder. He looked towards you and smiled wrapping his arm around you pulling you closer to his warmth.
"Y/n.." Richie started " can i ask you something?" You nodded you head and and sat up straight.
"Yes Rich, ask me anything you want"
Richies expression grew nervous, he stared to fiddle with his hands and you knew somthing was up.
"I...i um, Nevermind" Richie said shaking his head.
"C'mon Rich tell me" you say giving him a sympathetic look. "....Fuck it"
Richie pulled you closer to him again. Your face growing read because of the little space that was in bettween you. "Richie wh-" He cut you off with the feeling of his soft lips against yours. Your eyes widened in suprise but soon enough you had closed them and you were kissing him back. The kiss was short but sweet. Just a peck. But it felt right, you enjoyed it.
You both stared at eachother once you broke apart.
"Y-you were my first kiss" you say in awe.
"Oh.. Shit You didn't like it did you.. Im sor-" you cut him off by smashing your lips against his for the second time. This time it was more rough. Richie kissed back wrapping his arms around your neck deepening it.
He smiled into into the kiss causing you to smile aswel. You slowly broke apart. Richie still had his arms wrapped around your neck.
"Wow..."
"Yeah..."
For the rest of the ride you both sat in silence your hand in his.
Never in a million years would you have thought that Richie Toizer would have liked you let alone kiss you. But you didn't at all regret anything, you were glad that Richie kissed you tonight. You would have been glad if it was any other night because of he never kissed you, you would have never relized how much you loved Richie "Trash Mouth" Toizer... The kid with the atitude and the big dorky glasses, but also the kid with a big heart. The kid that tries to hard to get attention because his parents dont care enough for him..... The kid that Loved you back.

****************

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IT NEEDED TO BE ON ITS OWN