Chapter 10

"Hey Y/n?"
"Yeah Rich"
"Do you like sleeping?
You groaned.
"Richie what is this, i swear to go-"
"Maybe we should do it together sometime"
"RICHIE I SWEAR TO GOD-"
This is usually how you spent your mornings. Sitting in Richies room as he barrades you with bad pickup lines and dirty jokes, which make you laugh almost every time.

Nothing drastic changed between you. It almost got better. People say that you should never date your best friend, but in this case they were wrong.. So very wrong.
You still treated yourself the same you did all the same things as you used to, but now you did more. And by more you mean Cuddles, Kisses, Hand holding and being more happy around him than usual.

"Whatever i know you love it" Richie winked at you.
"Well i mean youre not wrong"
You started to lean forward and so did Richie.
Your lips slowly pressed against his and he placed both his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him. His hand started to trail up your torso resting on a fresh bruise from your father. It never stopped after that one day. Every night when you would get home he would hit you, sometimes even other things.

You hissed in pain pusshing Richie off of you. His face was filled with concern.
"Whats wrong? Did i hurt you! Im so sorry. Ugh im so stupid"
You placed a hand on his knee and shook your head no.
"No Rich im fine its just i fell. I got a bruise you just touched it, thats all" you lied trying not to make eye contact.
"Do you really think im that stupid?" Richie snapped back.
"Im your best friend and your boyfriend, for crying out loud! I can tell that your lying... What actually happened. You can tell me baby"

Shit.
Shit.
Shit,shit,shit,shit!

'What the fuck am i going to say'

'I cant just come out and say, yeah my Dad hits me everynight and ive been keeping this from you for most of our friend ship'

"I- uh- um- nothing. Its nothing Richie"
You cant tell him, he'd flip
"Y/n c'mon you're scaring me"

You couldnt control it, it was coming up like word vomit.

"My dad hits me"

"WHAT THE FUCK! THAT BASTARD ILL-ILL KILL HIM"

you vould feel the tears pricking the corners of your eyes.
"Richie, s-stop" you plead.
He looks over to you and his expression softenes.
"Y/n. Im sorry. Im just- I care about you okay"
You nodded your head and placed it in Richies lap, he started to stroke your hair causing you to calm down a bit and let your breathing go back to a normal pace.
"You're not going home."
You stiffen up a bit knowing that it would just cause a bigger problem for you in the future, but you give in knowing that he wouldnt let you go.
"I know"
"ill pull out a spare matress for you to sleep on. Sound good?" He said looking down into your eyes.
You nodded your head and lay it back down in his lap.
"Wait, wont your parents mind" you asked wondering if his parents would be mad that a girl, his girlfriend. Slept over.
"Pftt, no they probaby wont be here. We'll have the house to ourselves" he said wiggling his eybrows at you. 
"Im already regretting this"
Richie pushes o. Your shoulder lightly and pecks your cheek before getting up to get a spare mattress.
You took this time to admire his room. The wals were a dark shade of blue with difgerent Sci-fi and Action movie posters on the wall, with tge ocasional horror. His sheleves were littered with Star Wars figures and plenty others from movies and comics you didnt recognize. His room was semi clean but you could point our a few peices of dirty laundry on the floor, which you honestly didnt mind. There was also a large bookshelf in the corner with dozens of comics and difderent collectibles.
You very much admired his room. The whole "chill" vibe of it made you feel at home, he also had a very comfortable matress. Great for taking naps and watching movies with him.

You could now hear shuffling coming from the hallway. You held your breath and hoped it wasnt that thing. The noises became louder and seemed to be getting closer.
"Ow! Fuck, shit that motherfucking hurt"
You sighed in relief as it was just Richie. Most likely hauling the mattress into the room.
"You okay?" You shout to Richie as you see his head appear from around the door frame. He nods his head yes and pulls the matress one last time letting it colapse to the floor.
" here are your sleeping quarters m'lady" he says in a posh voice making you laugh.
"Why thank you good sir! How ever may i repay you" you say" dramatically pretenting to colapse to the floor.
"Well i would enjoy a good su-"
"RICHIE N O"
"RICHIE Y E S" he retaliated back.
You groaned and lay down on the spare mattress.
"I mean hauling that mattress was difficult. You owe me"
You sigh and hop up from the ground so your head is resting on Richies bed.
"I do not owe you a single penny Trashmouth" you reply flipping him off and laying back down.

**********

"BAaaaBbbEeee" Richie groaned from above you.
You hummed in response and he peeked over the edge of tge bed starring back down into your eyes.
"Come cuddle meeee" he pleaded.
You looked up at him and gave him a plaful smirk.
"Make me..."
A grin began to grow on hid face as he rolled off the side of hiz bed landing on you so he was pinning you down, your faces inches apart.
Your eyes widdened and your breath hitched.
His eyes moved down from yoyr eyes to your lips as he smashed his aganst yours. You smirked into the kiss and grabbed the sides of his face.
His hands gently trailed down your torso, carful to not disturb your bruise.
When his hands made it to your hips he started to tickle you maki g yoy scream and start laughing.

"RICHIE-HAHAHAHA-STOOP- HA"

He reluctantly stoped and gave you one last peck on the cheek.
"Can we cuddle now?"
"Fuck off."

*****
Hiatus over