Chapter 6

I'm trying to think of a good title for this book if you have any suggestion s please let me know!

You all currently stood at the edge of a small stream staring back at the Bowers gang, blood dripping down Henry's forehead caused by a rock you threw at him.
Fear. The only emotion you could concentrate on was fear.

"She'll do you, all of you" Henry spoke a crude and humorous tone behind his rough voice.
"You just have to ask nicely, like I did" Henry said, grabbing his junk making Beverly visibly uncomfortable.
Ben let out a loud scream, what was supposed to be a threatening battle cry but was more humorous because of his 'baby like features'.
Henry let out a sickening laugh gesturing to his friends as if he was saying 'ha, take a look at this kid'.

Before anyone could do anything Ben launched a rock at him making him tumble backwards, he looked up at us giving us a deadly stare.

He struggled to get up, none of his friends helping him.

"ROCK WAR!"
Richie screamed, but in the process getting hit by a large rock in the middle of his head, he fell backwards holding his head in pain, but he got up shortly after grabbing a rock from below his feet. He whipped the rock towards Belch hitting his hat and  knocking it off his head.
  The rest of the group including you began picking up and throwing rocks like rapid fire.

Rocks were flying left and right almost impossible to not get hit, but somehow so far you managed to stay unscathed.
Eddie hopped on one of the larger rocks in The stream to get a closer shot, stumbling on the rock and waving his arms frantically trying not to fall.

The bullies were being bumbareded with flying stones and huge rocks, the Losers were winning.
Belch and the other bully picked themselves off the ground and sprinted into the forest away from the kids.
Leaving just Henry, weak and defeated he was at his worst.
You all stared at him for a second admiring his defeat. He lookes at you all, a stunned look on his face unlike   his usual confident intimidating state.
You broke Henry Bowers.

You all stared to walk away, one by one you all left, Richie being the last.

"Go blow your Dad you mullet wearing asshole!"  Richie yelled holding up both hands and flipping of the boy laying on the ground.
And with that he left, leaving Henry all alone, hurt and broken.

"Welcome to the Losers Club Mike"
***********

It was getting late, you Richie Stan and Ben were the only ones left. Eddie Bill Beverly and Mike had left about an hour ago.

You were all sitting on the swings back at the park by your school.

You glanced over at the sign in front of the school that read.

DERRY POLICE DEPT.
REMEMBER THE
CERFEW
7.P.M

it made you sick, all those kids to go missing... Even Georgie. He was such a sweet kid and to not have him around when you would go to Bill's house was strange. You missed his adorable laugh and his wide smile that would make you giggle almost every time you saw it.

And Betty Ripsom. She was such a nice girl, you had spoken once or twice and you used to sit beside her in gym. But they hadnt found her yet. She could still be alive it had only been a week since her disappearance.