Akame the Outsider.....

A girl with bleach blonde hair in twin buns and reddish brown eyes, a purple sleeveless shirt with purple scarf, a black and white checkered skirt and black spandex shorts underneath, and violet ninja sandals, kunai pouch strapped in her right thigh underneath her skirt. Akame sighed dreamily as she started at the back of one Minato Namikaze chatting with Fugaku Uchiha. Akame is hopelessly in love with the blonde ever since she could remember. She took out her notebook that has a violet leather cover with golden loops of letters 'The Stalker's Journal' she glance back at the blonde who gave her a curious glance before looking away, the girls squealed and Akame blushed before she looked down at the notebook and began writing.

........

January 9 ****

Dear Journal,

It's me, Akame again. Today is the best day ever! Minato-kun finally gave me a glance! It took a second but it feels like hours! Take that! I'm going to be his girl! You just watch!....

.......

Akame closed the journal and put it back in her bag when their sensie came in. Akame we're being a know-it-all, answered the questions and theories she read from books. She keep glancing back at the blonde who didn't move. She sat back sadly but she then sat straight, determination in her eyes.

'I'm going to get him to notice me! Don't back down now girl!' Akame yelled in her mind

Dismissal came half an hour than usual. Akame stood in front of the gate to wait for her father, while waiting she took out her journal and began writing again.

......

......today was awesome! I wiped out the floor with my Love Rivals! I am going to be the one Minato-kun will notice! He was playing hard to get....although he was always ignoring but he's just testing my loyalty! Yeah! So anyways, I just want go home and call it a day...

Signing out,

Akame.

...................

Akame put her notebook in her bag. She saw Minato walked pass her.

"Ano....Goodbye Minato-kun. Have a safe trip home!" Akame blushed; Minato gave a curt nod and walked off.

Akame were doing a victory dance when Minato was out of sight.

"BEST DAY EVER!!!" Akame jump up and down

"Really now? Well outsider, you can turn it upside down then" a voice from behind her that made her freeze in fear. She shakily turned to the direction and whimpered and cried out as she was punched in the ribs.

"*cough* Stop it" Akame said weakly as she was shoved in the ground.

Her bullies were calling her names. They were like that because of her mother being from another village. The kids in the clan bullied her because of it, and not being able to use the Clan Jutsu fueled the teasing.

"I am not an outsider!" Akame yelled as she shakily stood up

"You are an outsider, nothing more and nothing less; and that's all you'll ever be!" her bully yelled as he shoved her to the mud. Akame cried as her bullies laughed and walked away.

Akame just sat there before she stood up and wiped the mud from her clothes and bag, tears fell from her eyes as she spit the mud that manage to enter her mouth in disgust. Akame felt a presence in the bushes and a familiar face emerges from them. It was Minato Namikaze, she froze in her tracks as she slowly back away, eyes widen in horror.

"Wai-"

Akame ran off and out of the academy grounds towards the ally and maneuvered her way to her Clan Compound. She was embarrassed, her crush saw her all covered in mud, no way will he notice her because of that!

......

In the morning Akame made sure she didn't interact with Minato, she's still embarrassed and in pain, her ribs hurt and since her father was on a mission she had to take care of it herself.

'I can't approach him after what he saw! I'll...I'll just be his shadow stalker! Yes! I'll watch him from afar!' Akame said as she agreed with her plan

.......

2 Years Later

It was Graduation and Akame passed with flying colors. She was happy about it and they would be placed in teams tomorrow. Akame limped back to her house, she opened the door and saw the Hokage inside, she tilted her head in the side before she bowed

"Hokage sama!" Akame bowed

"Don't worry about that Yamanaka san. Why don't you sit down?" Hiruzen gestured at the seat in front of him and Akame nodded and sat down, wincing from the injuries she receive from the bullies earlier.

"Yamanaka san....it's about your father....in the mission....he didn't make it, I'm sorry, he is very brave to protect his comrade and completed the mission" Hiruzen said sadly, he really hate telling the families of the KIA that their family member isn't coming back.

"W-What?" Akame's eyes widen as tears start falling as she stared at her kage.

"He also left this. He wanted you to have it" Hiruzen held out his hand and placed in in the table. It was a black chained necklace with a yin yang pendant that have a blue two tailed cat and a red kanji of 'Nibi' on it. Akame shakily grabbed the necklace and stared at it before she cried, there and then.

"I'm sorry. I'll have to leave you alone for now. You made your father proud for graduating" Hiruzen smiled sadly as he exit the house.

Akame wore the necklace and ran out of her house and compound only for her heart crushed when she saw Minato carrying Kushina bridal style. She burst into tears as she ran off to the park to cry her heart out.

......

October 14 ****

Dear Journal,

Akame again. Today is the worst day of my life. I just found out my father is now KIA! I'm really sad and in pain now, to put a cherry on top; I saw Minato kun carrying that Uzumaki girl! This is the worst day of my life! I am lonely....i need.... someone to hug me...

Signing out,

Akame