Naruto Uzumaki!

Naruto woke up in the sound of signing. He looked around and saw a girl sitting there and signing. As if sensing him she ran away.

"Huh? Where am i?" Naruto looked around

......

"Come on Night Raid will only come out at Night, let's go and stall until night fall" a voice said as they dispersed

,.....

"Come on, it's almost sundown" Akame said as they start heading to Lauran

Night Raid had their forehead Protector on with a Night Raid Symbol.

......

"You can't defeat me! REGENERATION JUTSU!" Mokade declared as he started repairing.

"He's regeneration!" Naruto called only for sharp feathers to damage the puppet again

"W-What?" They looked up and saw 9 figures stood in a couple of strings, all wearing a Night Raid Symbol. A girl with yellow orange hair and pink eyes had a huge gun almost at her height in her arm, a girl with short brown hair and had a slit eyes and sharp canine teeth with a cut dog in her arm, a boy with blue gray hair and blue eyes had a green eye on his forehead, a girl with long blonde hair with yellow eyes had fluffy ears on her head and a tail, a girl with light blue hair and black eyes next the her, a girl with black hair and blue eyes with white wings, her twin had strings coming from her fingers, and finally a black haired girl with a huge scissors in her hands. The last one is in the middle, Minato's eyes widen when he recognized the figure. She had a long bleach blonde hair in a high ponytail, white polo with black collar, a red sleeveless v neck vest with milk white buttons, a milk white platted skirt with red linings, a white knee socks and red shoes, she had a black cloak with a Night Raid symbol and red piercing eyes.

"It's her. Kaa san" Naruto murmured and apparently Minato heard it, his eyes widen as he turned to his doppelganger/son

"Kaa san?" Minato looked surprise because he did not see the resemblance, Naruto nodded

"Night Raids. Time to get to work" Akame said

"Right! We'll take care of the puppets and evacuate the people out of here" Naomi said as she leap away followed by the others, Akame flipped in the air and landed on the ground gracefully.

"Lord Hokage sent us. We're here to clean the mess up" Akame said before her eyes landed on Naruto who smiled sadly. She ignored him and looked back at the Puppet Mokade

"Oh man! I get to see her work in action! This is so cool, dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed as he watched

"You mean-"

"If you two want to talk behind my back, do it somewhere else" Akame said as she unsheathed her bonkai.

"Eh? Why is she using that?" Naruto tilted his head to the side only for his eyes to wide when Akame sliced Mokade into dice.

"I cannot use Murasame on him, he is connected to the Layline and I don't what the underground beneath us to explode when they clashes" Akame said as she back away only for Mokade to put his self back together.

"You! Red Eyed Demon! Must you ruin everything! I'll have to erase you!" Mokade shouted as he got bigger

"Go ahead and try" Akame smirked as she charged forward, her body is covered with blue flames.

"BLUE FIRE RELEASE: NIBI'S CLAWS!" Akame yelled as her fists were covered with blue flames Akame split the puppet into two.

"Hahahaha! It's useless against me! I am invincible!" Mokade laughed as he put his body back again.