Say What?!?!

Akame was enjoying a nice bath. It was 2 months ever since the Kyuubi attacked. Konoha was slowly recovering, most of them. Akame stepped out and stared at her reflection. Then her eyes landed on her left arm that has a Hiraishin Formula on it, she sighed and grabbed a pink bathrobe and wore it before she grabbed a towel and start drying her hair.

Akame finished her paperwork before she stood up and walked out of the office. No mission for 2 months now. Night raid is just lazying around. Akame then remembered Naruto and her eyes widen in horror as she remembered that Minato doesn't have that much experience with kids especially infants. She then geared up and ran to the living room.

"Shishi you're in charge while I am gone. Please can you guys do the missions for a while I have to do something important" Akame said

"What? Confess to the Yondaime Hokage?" Coco asked

"No. Naruto! Minato isn't that good with infants! Who knows what that moron is now feeding the child!" Akame said

"Uh huh. Last time I checked you used to be his fangirl. What changes?" Naomi asked, Akame flinched when she remembered the day

"I don't stand a chance and I don't plan on going after him, that was years ago too. I have a reputation and pride. Besides Minato loves Kushina and it ends there" Akame said sternly before she disappeared in a swirl of blue flames. Akame reappeared in front of the gate.

"Halt! What is your bus-Akame sama!" The guards yelped when they saw the red eyed blonde.

"I'm here to see the Yondaime" Akame said, the guards nodded and wrote her name on the log book before Akame made her way to the Hokage tower.

On her way she saw people rebuilding their homes, chatting, crying, or brooding. She sighed and kept her head up and entered the tower, she merely glared at the assistant who shrunk from her glare as she climb up the stairs, she ignored the people walking passed her that gave her many looks. Akame stopped in front of the Hokage's office and knocked.

"Come in" A voice from inside said

Akame opened the door before she raised a brow at the occupants. Inside is Fugaku, his wife Mikoto, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, a child carrying an infant, the finally Minato who looked horrible with those bags on his eyes and ever messy hair, Naruto is in Mikoto's arms, crying his heart out. They all looked at her as Akame stepped inside and closed the door.

"A pleasant surprise, Akame chan. I didn't expect you to turned in this soon" Hiruzen chuckled, Akame rolled her eyes

"I am merely here to check if the poison in Minato's veins didn't back fire and killed him in the middle of the night. He was my first test subject on finding an immediate cure in my One Hit Killer Sword." Akame said

"Cure?" Jiraiya asked, Akame nodded and her eye twitched as Naruto's cries got louder

"Calm him down" Akame said as she flinched when the cries got louder and the others also winced.

"He won't! It's like he wants someone else to hold him" Mikoto flinched

"Give him to Akame" Hiruzen said making him got stared and Mikoto quickly did so and to their surprise Naruto began to calm down.

"Unbelievable. The whole two months the brat had been testing his lungs out and calmed down when Akame held him?" Jiraiya said in disbelief.

"It's because your presence bothered him. He probably don't want to be tainted by your pervert aura" Akame snorted as she smirked when Naruto giggled and tugged her blonde fringe.

"Say Akame how long will you be staying?" Mikoto asked

"Not long. I just swing by to check on the poison but it seems to be working well" Akame said

"You're leaving already?" Jiraiya asked

'Duh" Akame replied as she handed Naruto back to Mikoto as he whimpered before crying again

"Oh for the love of-"

"I don't think Naruto wants you to leave Akame" Hiruzen said.

"I can't stay. I am an Assassin Leader who had to look out for 8 other assassins. I am not a nanny. I do love kids but I am busy with other things" Akame protested

"But he only calms down where you hold him" Minato finally spoke

"Oh good, you're still alive" Akame said dryly before she turned back and start walking out until she froze.

"Ma!" Naruto cried, everyone's eyes widen as they stared at the infant who is only two months old but uttered a word mother. He is desperate then.

"Please Akame" Minato said pleadingly, Akame bit her lip and looked at Naruto's tear filled eyes reaching for her. Akame sighed and walked back to Naruto and sooth the baby

"This is unbelievable" Akame sighed as they infant slapped her nose and giggled

"I agree"

THUD! They looked at Minato who finally passed out from exhaustion.

"Moron" Akame sneered and cooed at Naruto

.....

Akame sighed as she put Naruto in his crib and put a blanket on him, he's asleep. Akame then closed the door and turned off the light before she head downstairs. It's already late at night and she want to eat. She looked at the fridge and saw that not many were in it. Time to improvise. Akame then grabbed the ingredients she could find and cooked some ramen. She grabbed a kettle and heats the water up as she waited for her food and a cup of coffee. She could feel Minato's chakra heading in the kitchen, Akame looked up and rolled her eyes as Minato stood there in the doorway looking at her, they both locked on a staring contest before Akame broke it when the pot is boiling.

"Sit down, Hokage sama. I bet you're hungry" Akame said through gritted teeth as she put the ramen in two bowls and placed one in front of Minato with a pair of chopsticks and put one on hers too.

Akame then turned off the stove as she lets the hot water cool down a bit. Akame sat down and stared at the ramen and the Narutos on it.

Akame remembered about what Shishi told her, Naruto's childhood, oh how she hated the villagers for it. Akame was unknowingly making funny faces while deep in thought, of course Minato find it weird. Akame rarely shows emotions in front of anyone besides kids, and she's always cold to him, Jiraiya, and Fugaku; probably still angry at the past.

"...and then I'll watch them burn while singing a happy song while am at it..." Akame muttered darkly

"What are you talking about?" Minato asked, Akame snapped out of her thoughts, she then composed herself and now her blank face is back again.

"None of your business, Hokage sama" Akame snorted as she grabbed her chopticks as start eating slowly.

The two of them ate silently with no words exchanged. Both were in deep thought. They finished their bowls and Akame took the bowl and start washing the dishes. Minato only watched before sighing.

"Akame....i...I'm sorry for all the things I said from the past" Minato said

"....."