Battle Royal? Bring it!

People cheered on. People in the Stadium were watching it all through the screen. The competitors' current location is on the Forest of Death. The Five of them are ready to begin the finals, knowing that it won't be easy. Each draw on their Weapons. Akame with her bonkai, Rasa summoning gold, Atsuko unwrapped Samehanda, Tsuki's whole body is covered with metal armor, and Minato with his Flying Raijin Kunais.

"Alright.....anything goes. There is no rule except.....Time limit 6 hours....Chuunin Exams Finals begings.....NOW!"

The 5 combatants charged towards one another, first it was four against one. Rasa, Tsuki, Atsuko, and Minato were surprisingly working together against Akame, taking the chance to attack her since she hasn't drawn up her One Hit Killer Murasame, they knew that if she drew that out, they can't take her down on their own.

"You're underestimating us" Tsuki growled and sent a few kunais towards Akame who merely side step and deflect Minato's kunai as she jump over Rasa's attack.

"No. I just want to see your abilities. I'll be taking you out later on" Akame smiled as she dodge from Atsuko's by using substitution on a nearby log.

It goes on like this for 3 hours straight. Akame looked around and noted the Kunais around where Minato could flash on. Akame sealed her bonkai away and grabbed the katana covered with pink bandage.

"Time to end this game" Akame smirked and charged as Tsuki as they both disappeared out of sight.

Minato narrowed his eyes, they teleported away. He flashed away from Atsuko's attack and kicked Rasa in the back as he weave through hand sign

"Wind Style: AIR BULLET!" Minato yelled and sent 5 air bullets towards the approaching shark bomb as it made them slightly wet.

"I'm winning this thing" Rasa said as he sent his gold towards the blonde Namikaze

"Samehanda like the taste of your chakra. DIE!!!"

.......

Akame avoid the series of kunais, shurikens, senbons sent to her as she deflected some of them. Akame glared at the huge ball of metal sent towards her.

"Blue Fire Release: Nibi's Claws!" Akame yelled as her left fist were covered with blue flames before she punched the metal back to the owner. Akame then avoid the metallic spikes that shot out of the ground, she landed on the tree.

"For some reasons I can't control your sword. It's not ordinary is it" Tsuki said

"That's because Murasame only listens to me" Akame smirked as she leap back to avoid the metal axe, spears, and bullets. Deflecting some of them.

"You're good" Tsuki said as she charged forward again.

"You know we don't have to do this." Akame said as she sent a downward strike which Tsuki managed to avoid without a scratch. She knew that a single scratch can kill her.

"What do you mean?" Tsuki frowned

"You'll know soon. But for now..." Akame charged and disappeared out of sight much to Tsuki's surprise before everything went black.

.....

"Tsuki is unable to fight" The Proctor announced as they watched Tsuki fell in the ground and Akame sheathing back her sword.

......

Atsuko entered the clearing and sent a jet of water with a combination of 5 hungry sharks. Akame merely sliced them to cancel them.

"You can't attack me through ninjutsu alone" Akame said as Atsuko blocked the dialonal slash from Akame.

Samehanda is absorbing Murasame's demonic energy. Akame frowned before she stepped up her game and began attacking Atsuko who parried with her but in speed she slower than Akame. Akame looked at her Murasame and glared at the Swordswoman.

"You're good. But not good enough" Atsuko charge again and sent Samehanda in a downward slash, she was shocked when her sword broke in half.

"Heh. Your Sword has been absorbing Poison and Demonic Energy making it weaker and weaker. That was the last stroke. You're done" Akame smirked as she charge towards the Swordswoman who was rapidly firing water jutsu towards her. She don't have enough time. Only 55 minutes left.

Akame snarled before leaping in the air and disappeared in a burst of speed.

......

Minato watched from above the tree and looked at the clock. It's almost time, he had to end this.

"Flying Raijin Shadow Clone Kunai Jutsu!" Minato sent one of his kunais that multiply and landed in every inch of the clearing.

"So you're finally here" Akame smirked and went to her stance. Minato did as well until Akame did something unexpected. She cut herself with her sword. This got Minato off guard but Akame frowned

"Curse that Samehanda. It absorb too much Demonic Energy and slowed the process" Akame cursed under her breath as she winced when the poison and demonic energy of Murasame start to spread in her body slowly. Akame then charged at Minato as their weapons clashed creating a spark

"I don't know why you scratched yourself but that doesn't mean I'll underestimate you. That would probably your trump card" Minato said as he flashed away to her side and tried to deliver a blow only for Akame to flicker away

"You're right" Akame gripped her sword and charged one again, black kanji tattoo start to spread around her as she and Minato clashed with their blades one again. Trying to overpower one another before Akame backed away and stabbed her sword in the ground as she screamed in agony before silence.

Akame stood up, her bangs shadowed her eyes as red tattoo marks and kanjis appeared in her body and on her cheek. Akame slowly opened her eyes revealing them black with her red and sharp pupils with black kanji symbols on a counter clockwise.

"So that's your trump card" Minato was wary because he can feel the demonic energy around the other blonde.

"Yes. Now, time to end this" Akame took a stand

....

"12"

.....

Minato gripped his kunai tight

....

"11"

....

Akame and Minato charged

.....

"10....9....8..."

....

Both were disappearing and reappearing in random direction trying to overpower one another.

.....

"7....6....5"

.....

Akame and Minato clashed once again.

.....

"...4....3...2.."

......

And then in a flash they were both locked in a settle mate. Akame's Murasame in Minato's throat while Minato's Kunais pointed dangerously in Akame's heart. Both were vital.

.....

"1...0! AND WE HAVE A TIE!!!!" the Proctor announced earning cheered from the crowed

......

Akame scowled at Minato as she glared, Minato gladly return it before they backed away. Akame sheathed Murasame before she turned her back on him.

"Tsk. If this isn't the Chuunin exams you're a dead meat" Akame said before walking away.

"I won't because I know I got stronger. I can invade your attacks" Minato said

"That's because.....Murasame isn't properly working for now. But I still have many more tricks in my sleeves. Later loser" Akame waved lazily