Komugakure no Sato and the Legendary Sword

Akame stood in front of the Raikage, A and B were on the side. She watched at the Raikage read the letter before eying her.

"So you're from the Leaf. Your mother is from here and your father is a Yamanaka. You can't use the Yamanaka Jutsu too" The Raikage said

"Hai, Raikage sama. I am sick and tired of them calling me an Outcast and Outsider. Also I have my father's necklace, he use to tell me it used to be my mothers'" Akame said as she showed them her necklace, their eyes widen when they saw it.

"You're Koneko's child? Interesting" The Raikage smirked

"You knew my mother?" Akame asked

"Yes we do. She used to be the Jinchuuriki of the Two Tails. That is until she passed away when she was burnt by the Nibi's flame. She really brave in protecting the village. So since you are her daughter would you the honors on taking her place as the next Jinchuuriki?" Raikage asked as he took a lantern with blue flame on it.

"Blue flames? I can use them too!" Akame said as she grabbed a torched in the side and placed her pal and hover them before it lit up in blue flames

"Interesti-oh no" The Raikage panicked when lantern holding Nibi broke and the blue flame wrap around Akame who was shock as she dropped the torch.

"Impossible!" A protest as he watched the blue flames entered Akame without a seal, just entered her.

"Yo yo, Gyuki says Matatabi adored Akame, says they'll go down in history. They'll be the flame sister that's going to fried you miste-"

"STOP RAPPING!" Ay exploded.

"Huh.....oh hello there my name is Akame.....nice to meet you Matatabi chan....oh?....why? Alright....I'm ready" Akame fell in the ground and in a bright flash she's a two tailed Cat Biju that is a size of a normal house cat, before she got larger into a dog size and shrunk back before shifting in her human form

"That's it? She gave you her chakra because she likes you?" The Raikage looked at the Yamanaka in disbelief

"Uh yeah? She says I smell like a cat, well my cat Momo died 3 days ago, she's a strange cat too, almost like Matatabi chan but only on tail" Akame said

"So tell me, Akame.....are you interested in swords?" Raikage smirked

"You don't mea-"

"Worth a try"

"Um yes...a little"

"There is a sword that no one could wield. It's a Legendary sword, if you can just unsheathed it, it's yours. The Legend says that without scratch on it could kill a person in seconds and it's called...."

"Murasame, the one hit Killer Sword. A Sword that can kill hundreds of people with no cure.....huh?....oh.....Matatabi says that if the wielder get cut by the blade they won't die but rather transform into something. Last one is a scorpion and the blade as its deadly tail" Akame answered

"So you know of it. Then let's test you out"

......

November 12 ****

Dear Journal,

Akame again. I got to meet the Raikage, became Matatabi chan's Jinchuuriki, get to see, hold and owned Murasame in the very same day as well as trained by Ay. It's overwhelming but I'm not complaining! I'll get stronger and show konoha who they're dealing with!

Signing out,

Akame

......

Akame followed the three to one of the vaults where she felt a presence of a demonic aura is. When they entered she saw a red katana in a red sheath, and kanjis on the handle. Akame felt like she was pulled to the swords so she approach it and stared at it for a while before picking it up and grabbed the handle, she felt a rush of demonic energy flow through her, and for some reason it was a comfortable feeling. Akame took a deep breath and closed her eyes before she pulled the Katana out of its sheath and swung it around. Akame opened her eyes and stared at the beautiful katana in awe.

"Whoa....i felt power....but at the same time the dark presence in the sword" Akame said as she swung it around

"Those are the souls. The lives the Murasame had taken" B said

"Now that's a bit creepy" Akame said as she resheathed the katana

"Congratulation, Akame. The Murasame is yours, and you're now a genin. Ay train her with B with you" The Raikage said and Ay nodded

"It's the least I could do from her mother. She helped me countess of times before" Ay smirked, Akame gulped as she looked away.

......

Akame yelp as she was kicked to a tree. Scrambling back on her feet she grabbed her bonkai and deflect Ay's attack and leap back before charging. The two of them were locked in a stale mate before they used their trump cards. Ay with his Lighting Armor and Akame on her Murasame Mode, with the help of Nibi she can control the length of her Mode even if her Murasame is sheathed it's still sharp, she can last it a day but she'll be sore in the morning but due to training she got use to them. Both were even in speed as they battled. It was until they both locked in a draw.

"Impressive Akame. To complete your training you'll spend a month or so outside the village and make a name for yourself before the Chuunin Exams in the Leaf in 3 months time, be back before that. I'll sign you and B in; I'll find your third member before you get back. You will leave tonight" Ay said

"Alright, Ay-sensie. I'll make you proud" Akame bowed and quickly left

She packed everything she'll need before changing her clothes. A white polo with dark blue collar and that is puffy from elbow until wrist that had a dark blue button, a baby blue fitted vest with pockets on the side and dark blue trimmings, a hot pink platted skirt with red trimmings to her upper knees with a black spandex underneath, a white knee socks, a hot pink tie with Kumo symbol on it, and black shoes, a coronation pink coat (Like how Akame from Akame ga Kill wore her coat), the metal on the forehead protector is now her vest on her right chest, sewn on it. Her bleach blonde hair tied in a messy bun, her ones reddish brown eyes is now red. Akame grabbed her bag and sealed it in a scroll before sealing it in her pocket dimension in her vest pocket. Akame grabbed her Murasame before she strap it in her right hip before disappearing into the night. She swiftly and gracefully leap from roof top to rooftop before she signed her name on the notebook and leap out into the cover of the night.

.........

September 12 ****

Dear Journal,

Akame again. I am going to complete my training to day. I'll make myself a name. I'll be entering the Chuunin exams in 3 month in Konoha! I can't mess this up! I will be kicking their asses! Yeah!

Signing out,

Akame

..........

Akame closed her eyes as she felt the breeze passed by before she disappeared in a burst of speed that you'll think she teleported away.