D Rank Missions? More like House Chores.

Three weeks later Akame was released from the hospital. She have gotten over brooding at her father's death; realizing it's not what her father would have wanted her to do. They have gone through D ranks mission.

"Your next mission will be babysitting the kids in the orphanage" a chuunin smirked as the genins groaned.

They start heading to the said Orphanage, Akame's eyes lit up when she read the name. Without warning she barge in, leaving her team behind.

"Tadaima minna san!" Akame squealed as she was hugged by the kids

"Okaeri Akame nee/chan!" series of reply rang out, Team 7 looked at each other before they entered and saw Akame laughing at the kids who were laughing with her.

"You must be the sensie of your team, huh. I don't need to worry, Akame got it all covered, the kids love her" a voice from behind making them al turned to the owner. It was a woman in her mid 20s

"Michi kaa san!" Akame exclaimed and ran towards the woman who caught her in a hug while laughing.

"You've grown Akame chan. Mind looking after the squirt while I'm gone? I'll be back this afternoon" Michi smiled

"You got it!" Akame grinned and Michi nodded

"You do that. I'll see you all this afternoon" Michi nodded and left. Akame turned back to the kids with a grin.

"Alright everyone. Now we know the groupings right? Group 1 is in charge on cleaning the rooms, group two will be cleaning the stairs and hallway, I want them spotless, got it?" Akame asked, the said groups nodded

"Hai, Akame nee!"

"Group 3 will be in charge in watering and sweeping the front and back yard, Group 4 will help as well. Group 5 will go buy food. My team and I will be in charge in cooking for lunch, how's that sound?" Akame asked

"Hai!" The kids nodded and left to do their respected task and Akame handed the oldest in Group 5 an envelope with money on it.

"Go, you guys" Akame smiled as they left.

"So....you knew these kids?" Jiraiya asked

"Yes. I used to play with them here when I am not stalking...*cough* when I am not busy. I still visit from time to time" Akame said as she head to the kitchen and looked around.

"Akame nee! Mimi won't stop crying!" a girl with purple hair came in carrying an 11 months old infant

"Alright, hand her over" Akame smiled and took the crying infant in her arms and cradled the infant that stopped crying. The child giggled and laughed as she touched Akame's cheeks.

"My....Shiru, you're gotten big now" Akame cooed and she slowly dance, the Team watched in awe as Akame placed the infant in a small crib who cried from the sudden lost of warmth.

Akame shoved Fugaku and Minato aside as she opened the cupboard and grabbed a baby bottle and closed it before grabbing a thermos and baby formula as she mixed them swiftly before she went back and carried the baby that was crying still.

"I know Shiru chan. You're hungry" Akame checked the temperature of the bottle and placed the nipple in the infants mouth who gladly took it.

"There" Akame sat down and let the infant have her meal, it wast long until Akame took the bottle away and made the child burp before she cradle the child again and began swing her softly and gentle as she hum a lullaby and in no time, the infant is fast asleep.