Team 7 Reunion

Jiraiya looked at his name with a worse member, a fangirl more than ever and is even weaker than Akame, as their last member, and to Team Natsuko. They have an A rank mission, to capture the group of bandits terrorizing a village near the Land Of Lightning and Land of Fire. They were travelling for three days now and the two Teams were really annoying and loud.

"Shh....we're in their camp now. Stay silent and don't get killed. Let's go, stick to the plan" Jiraiya said as they all head to the spots they were assigned.

From their hiding spots they saw 20 bandits in the clearing around the campfire, a cage filled with women not far from them. Jiraiya was about to give asignal when someone wearing black and red with red eyes and bleach blond hair entered the clearing. The Bandits were on their stance.

"How dare you scare the villagers in our Land" The female growled, Team 7 froze when the familiar voice reached their ears

"Oh sweetie, it's just how we do thing. Why don't you come and-ack!" The bandits choked as he fell in the ground, black kanji's starting to spread in his body before he died from the poison, Akame stood there with her Murasame drawn out.

"Don't call me that. We are not friends" Akame sneered as she glared at the bandits and her eyes landed on the women in the cages.

"Tsk. I really hate scums like you. Let Murasame take your life and remember me in the afterlife 'The Red Eyed Demon'" Akame disappeared and reappeared in the opposite side of the clearing, her blade is dripping with blood before the bandits feel into pieces, Akame slashed her blade sideways and cut the cage into pieces before sheathing her katana.

"Leave now and go back to your families, your village is only 30 minute walk from here to northeast" Akame said as her ripped put the chains that held the woman together.

"Thank you" they said, Akame nodded and turned away

"Wait! Who are you?" a girl in her 16 asked

"I'm Akame, The Wielder of the One Hit Killer, Murasame" Akame smirked before she walked out of their sight and towards the Land of Water.

"Hey! That was our mission!" Yumi screech as she ran after Akame.

"Stop her!" Jiraiya called as they ran after the fangirl. When they reached in the clearing they found Yumi in the ground, face first with Akame pointing her katana on the back of her head.

"Move, bitch, I dare you. And you will die" Akame warned before her eyes landed on the Konoha shinobi.

"Oh? You have a back up. Frankly I thought they would leave you behind, at least that's what I thought" Akame sneered

"Let her go, Akame. Looks, leave her out of this" Fugaku said as he step forward

"Hm? What's this? Protecting the weak people now, Uchiha?" Akame chuckled as she stabbed the katana near Yumi's head who whimpered

"Watch out. The blade in her hands is dangerous. One tiny scratch is enough to kill you in seconds. All of you, back away slowly" Jiraiya said as they backed off

"Oh...and don't use clones with me. Murasame can poison your chakra that your clones has and when they return to you, you're a dead duck" Akame chuckled at the horrified look on Jiraiya's face.

"Why so horrified, sensie? Didn't expect me to turn out this way? Don't be surprise now, think of me as....Orochimaru" Akame giggled as she grabbed her katana and dodge to the side to avoid the attack from a forest bear before she cut one of its fingers as it starts shaking before falling in the ground, dead.

"See?" Akame smirked as she stood on top of the Bear.

"You've changed" Minato said

"Why, isn't this you wanted? A useful tool; not useless and hopeless? Not dragging anyone down?" Akame raised a brow

"But you have gotten dark. You embraced darkness" Minato said

"Oh that's what happens when someone wants revenge. And I'll get it, your Kyuubi Jinchuuriki isn't going to help on stopping me, Kyuubi knows about what Murasame can do, he won't be drawing his chakra because the moment it touched his he's a goner, his Jinchuuriki however is another story, if I can hit his Jinchuuriki with Murasame, only the Jinchuuriki dies and the Biju is set free. He'll gladly make the Jinchuuriki lure to me. And the best part is there is no other than the current Jinchuuriki can take him as their prisoner. Isn't this great? Fuinjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu, as well as Kenjutsu and Senjutsu is useless against me. I am invincible now. You can't touch me if Murasame is with me" Akame laughed

"We'll just separate you with it then" Fugaku activate his Sharingan and gasp when he saw the black chakra like demonic energy in the Murasame and black and blue chakra in Akame

"Remember what I told you. She's your enemy now" Jiraiya said as they stood there with a moment until a new individual entered the field. The person has ash colored hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a Stone ANBU Outfit.

"You. Wielder of the Murasame. Tsuchikage sama wants to have a word with you" he said

"No" Akame said flatly as she sheated her sword and turned away

"That's not a request" The ANBU said as he walked forward and unsheathed a sword his own.

"Get lost before I kill you" Akame said as she stopped and her gripped on her sword

"You can't" the ANBU smirked as he rushed forward and the two were locked in a settle mate.

"You have it. A Teigu like mine. Then this means-" Akame said as she leap away and in a stance

"-one of us is going to die" the ANBU smirked

"You're reading m-"

"-your mind. I can" The ANBU smirked and charged

Akame and the ANBU clashed. Sparks flying as they dance around the deadly blades in their hands, killer intent slowly rising.

"Come on, let's not get caught on the cross fire" Natsuko said as they all backed away.

"How is she this strong in a span of mere months?!? I can't even keep up with my Sharingan on!" Fugaku yelled as he tried to keep up. Until the two settled a few meters away from each other.

Both charged again and this time Akame let the ANBU stabbed her in the shoulder making them all wide eyed.

"You're done" Akame said before she stabbed her sword in the ANBU's stomach who cough out before he staggered back.

"H-How?" The ANBU chocked out.

"Easy, I tricked your mind by letting you see what I am thinking, it covered my original plan" Akame said as she sheathed her sword and walked over the dead body and picked up the green eye device on his forehead and pocketed it in her vest pockets.

"I suggest you take your advice and get stronger yourself, I won't hold back in the Chuunin Exams" Akame said before she walked away

"We are going to take your training seriously now or you will die, I really don't plan on entering you in the Exams but she is expecting you to participate" Jiraiya said

.......

September 29 ****

Dear Journal,

Akame again. I meet my former team mates earlier. I saw them again, they haven't changed a bit. I enjoyed the expressions in their faces. They were horrified; the should be since they made me this way. I will be challenging them in the Chuunin Exams and I can't wait. Also I have another Teigu with me, I am planning on collecting them all for future use. I better bandage myself up before I pass out.

Signing out,

Akame

.......