Not Happening!

Akame read the letter before she looked at hr members who already on their gear. They all disappeared via Shunshin. They appeared by the Hokage Tower and saw the Nine Tails attacking.

"Go. I'll go help Minato" Akame said, the 8 nodded and head off. Akame disappeared in a burst of speed and reappeared next to Minato who jump in surprise.

"Lord Third sent me, Hokage sama" Akame said before she draw out Murasame and attacked, she frowned when she pierced the right side of the mask man, it's not flesh, Akame jump back.

"The right side of him isn't flesh" Akame said

"You're a thorn on my side Akame. Maybe I should've get rid of you a long time ago" The mask man growled

"Maybe you should" Akame said as she went into a fighting stance in front of Minato

"Akame..." Minato looked at the girl, stunned

"Tsk. You'll have your day in the future red eyed Demon" the Mask Man sneered as he disappeared in a vortex. Akame stood straight and looked around before looking back at Minato .

"Any orders Hokage sama?" Akame asked, Minato blinked

"A-Aren't you supposed to be...sneering at me?" Minato raised a brow

"That's suicide, me a Mercenary for the 5 Nation, sneering on one of its leader? I have manners too, Yondaime sama" Akame deadpanned before she looked to the direction of a roar.

"I may need your assistance on warding of Kyuubi while I seal him away" Minato said before Akame flinched but nodded, Minato grabbed the other's shoulder and flashed away into the house where Kushina is weakly cradling Naruto.

"A-Akame?" Kushina stuttered, Akame had her eyes on the crying baby. She smiled and walked over

"You're holding him the wrong way, Tomato Head" Akame dead panned before her eyes softened and she reached out

"Can i?" Akame asked, Kushina hesitated but nodded and hand over Naruto

"Hush now, child, you're safe and there's no need to cry" Akame hummed as she cradled the child who calmed down and looked at her before giggling

"Here....i don't want to get too attached to him. I can't stop when I do" Akame smiled as she handed the baby back to the mother who flinched when Naruto let out a loud wail.

"Er....I think we should go" Minato said as grabbed Kushina and Akame before flashing away and on top of Gamabunta that sat down on Kyuubi. Matatabi was laughing inside Akame. They flashed far from the village and Kushina handed Naruto to Minato before she tried to use chakra chains.

"No. Save your energy. I'll hold him off, you two hurry up" Akame said before black flames surrounded her and transformed into Matatabi.

"Hello Kyuubi!" Matatabi smirked before she tackled the Nine Tails that was stunned because he did not saw that coming.

While Minato was preparing for the seal Kushina was protesting until they saw Gamabunta poofing away. Suddenly Akame was thrown back behind them in a crater. Kushina then used her chakra chains.

"We don't have any choice. We have to seal half of the Kyuubi's chakra in Naruto and the other half is with me. I can't seal it back to you because it will reform back years in the future" Miinato said as they saw Kyuubi ready to strike Naruto as they got in the way and got pierced in the back.

"NOOO!!!!" Akame yelled, as she struggled to stand up.

She watched as Minato sealed the Kyuubi away. First to die is Kushina. Akame finally sttod up and went in front of Minato with her arms spread apart.