The Giggles

Sam's POV

I was walking through the hallway of mine and Colby's apartment when I heard giggling coming from Colby's room. I knocked on the door. "Colby? Is that you?" The giggling suddenly stopped and Colby opened his door slightly. "Hey Sammy. Sorry I was watching something funny." he said looking down. "That's okay Colbs! I was just checking on you!" "Thanks Samuel! Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go back and watch the rest of the video."

Colby's POV

   Once i heard Sam walk away, I went back to playing with my toys. You see, I am a little, but I can't let Sam know that. I am afraid he wouldn't understand, and I really like Sam. I actually LOVE Sam. If he knew about me, I would ask him to be my caregiver. But who am I kidding? Sam wouldn't want to take care of me. He probably doesn't even like me the way I like him.

  Anyways, I start playing with my stuffed bear. I have a pacifier (passy) in my mouth, while giggling to myself. I am trying not to be too loud, that way Sam won't hear me. But then I see something in my mirror. Its a reflection of someone standing at my door. I look back at my door to see Sam standing there, with a smile. I automatically get scared and nervous. How much did he see?

Sam's POV

   I walked off after Colby shut the door, and a few minutes later I hear more giggling. I decide to check it out. When I got to his door, I quietly open it. What I saw was the cutest thing in the world. The boy I love (yes you read that right! LOVE) is playing with his stuffed bear and sucking on a passy. This is the cutest thing in the world. He suddenly stopped giggling and turned around. He saw me and got this panicked, nervous expression on his face.  I looked at him and smiled. "Hey Colby. Can we talk?" I asked with a calm voice. "I guess we don't have any other choice" he said looking down.

I walk over to his bed and sit down beside him....

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first time writing DDLG kind of stuff. So let me know how you like it! Don't forget to check out my other book called You and me. It is also a solby fanfic. Love y'all!! <3